Do U like me?

Taehyung woke up early, he opened the window in his room and greeted their gardener.

"Good morning!" He greeted, full of enthusiasm.

"Good morning!" He greeted when he came out in his room. His mom almost spit her tea when he saw how wide his son's smile.

"This gives me some chills." His mom retorted.

"Ohhh mom that's what ma effect to yah." He said.

"Pabo! Your smile gives me chill! It looks like you inhaled a baygon, or air purifier." His mom savagely answered.

"Mom, no fun."

"Well. I got a job."

"There is nothing new about that, you always got a job. But got fired when your boss fall in love with your looks or your boss girlfriend's or boyfriend's fall for you." Taehyung winked at his mom.

"Yeah. My boss doesn't like me. He is straight, but imma make him bendable." Mrs. Kim stood up.

"Good luck son." Mrs. Kim said and left his stormy son.

To: JiminNoFunPabo

Hey

Hola!

Amigo?

Bonjour

Jiminie?

WHAT THE FUCK TAE! IT'S FCKNG 7:00 AM WHY THE YOU WOKE UP EARLY!

beach? I got jams and I got job!

I SWEAR TO YOU TAE, WHEN I CAME BACK TO SEOUL IMMA SLAP YOU WITH MY INSOLES!

wish me luck fam!

I WISH YOY LUCK

HAPPY NOW?

not yet.

*SEEN*

Taehyung put his phone back in his pocket, Jungkook's cafe is near in their house or should I say mansion.

"Hey mils!" Taehyung greeted Milan.

"Yo." Milan greeted back.

The staff were coming one by one.

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked while baking some bunny cookies.

He decided to bake those bunny cookies.

"He will come late today since his class starts at morning." Milan said.

"How come you know him?"

"Long story. But to make it short he studied in our school." He answered and baked the bunny shape cookies.

The cafe's customer are mostly girls, there are some couples who visits the cafe too but there are more girls maybe it's because of the picture inside the cafe.

"Can I ask who put that picture there?" Taehyung asked pointing at Jungkook's picture, it gives him the urge to posternapped the poster on the wall.

"His mom."

"It makes me wanna remove it and put it in my room." Taehyung said.

"Not now Tae." Milan said and pushed him back in the kitchen's cafe. Taehyung baked cakes, and 30 box of cupcakes. He took some break to look at JK's office but his Jungkook wasn't yet there.