6. Fan Meeting

SUGA'S POV

The gang is now headed to Itaewon. A fan meeting has been organized by the management for the promotion of our newly released merchandise just in time for the holidays. A few meters from the venue, our fans can already be seen lining up at their designated areas. I've also been a fan before but I've never really wasted so much time, money, and effort over some personality who doesn't even know me.

The car stopped and guards are already prepped for our entrance. The fans have already started their signature chant of our names. Screaming was all over the place. I don't really understand why these ladies love us so much.

"Ready boys!" Signaled our staff as the door opened. The moment RM set foot in the area, the crowd went wild.

"This is gonna be a looong day." I exhaled heavily.

***************************************

We've been signing for 2 hours straight non-stop and the line doesn't seem to shorten.

"There's nothing like us... There's nothing..." I overheard JungKook singing that Bieber song again for a fan that's camcording it.

"Suga Oppa!" A girl in her early 20s was blushing her entire face off and was quite confused whether to shake my hand or take a picture of me first. Her hands were trembling.

"Annyeong!" I took the merchandise and asked for her name. I smiled at her and told her there's nothing to be nervous about.

"Saranghae Oppa! Please marry me!" I laughed. Sorry ladies but I'm not really the marrying type. I recall one of the fans shouting my name saying she'd sue me for killing her heart. They say everything just to get our attention. And honestly, that one actually worked.

"You'll marry someone that's way way better than me. All you have to do is wait for it." I winked at her and she died.

I took a sip of water and smiled at the other fans in line holding up their camera phones to take some snaps of us. Our table was situated outside and it's such a pity to see the fans lining up under the heat of the sun. Curious passersby were stopping to see what the commotion was about.

That was when...

I. saw. her.

To be continued...