My ipad research so far (5/25/14)

Ok i know i have mentioned within this book at least once that I want a tablet. In particular an ipad. Why? Mostly because of the brand and that apple has the most creative and awesome apps and i wanna be able to use them on an ipad and not on bluestacks and shit. So right now i'm in the process of research and saving (right now research) because let's face it the ipad is expensive, BUT with proper saving and research i'm pretty sure that I'll get my money's worth into this product. Cuz i REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT ONE and it's so kewl and i want to own both a laptop and tablet. Cuz i also want a tablet on the go so i ain got to drag my laptop everywhere. 

My operating system i have been using for years is windows. Windows is great, but i want to learn to navigate and appreaciate another different operating system and that is mac. Only 2wice in my little life have i came into contact with that OS. It's different and difficult but once i read upon it and do trial and error the rest is history. I get to play around with it. Wonder if i should wait until black friday to buy ipad air or ipad 4? 

I been looking at about.com and apple.com for my 2 main sources in providing information for me to purchase my very 1st ipad and i get to buy it on my own without anyone giving it to me as a gift. I want to work for it and earn it and thus it shall be loved and appreaciated. (not to discredit my previous gifts)

So right now i got a nice stack of paper with information, comparison of models, and etc. for the ipad that i can read up on when i'm not online or on my laptop. So excited. Wonder how much money would i need to save if I were going to purchase an ipad air or ipad 4 during the latter holidays near the end of the year? That would be the next place to go searching for prices and comparing them. :) Feels like I'm in school. HA!