Chapter Twenty-Seven

HELLO BABESS💕

IN FREQUENTLY POSTING BC SUMMER. DON'T HATE ME.

I LOVE YOU!!

•Cam's POV•

Their plane landed. Now, me and the other guys are waiting on them, they're the last ones to arrive.

My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty and clammy. I was pacing back and fourth. Over and over.

Why am I so goddamned nervous?! It's just another girl.

A beautiful, funny, brilliant girl.

Jesus Cameron, you have only just met her. Calm down. Plus, you haven't even met her in person!

[Tyler's POV]

I am so goddamned nervous to meet Cam that Shawn picked up on this.

"Calm yourself," he whispered. I smiled and nodded. I hugged him and Alex glared. What was her deal? I need to talk to her.

We got off the plane and scanned the room for 9 boys messing around. We soon found them, my eyes immediately met Cameron's. I smiled. He made his way over to me.

"Hey," he said looking at the ground scratching his neck.

"Hey," I said, but it came out louder than I expected. He looked up and smiled at me, revealing a smile I never thought I'd ever get a chance to see in person. This was so surreal to me.

"How was the flight?" He asked. He was playing with his hands.

"Uhm, boring, it felt longer than it really was," I said back, trying to be as nonchalant as possible.

"C'MON LOVE BIRDS! WE NEED TO GET BACK TO THE HOTEL!" Matt yelled. "Care to introduce us to her, Alex?" He asked. She slightly rolled her eyes.

"Johnson, Jack, Hayes, Nash, Cam, Matt, Carter, Aaron, and Tay, this is my cousin, Tyler," She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Heyo!" Some the guys said in unison, some waved and Cam just smiled at me.

**Skip Car Ride**

"Hey, I have a room booked under Harmony?" Alex said. The guy behind the computer typed things into his computer.

"Yes. Ms. Harmony, here are two room keys, since you're with all the Magcon boys, your room is on the 11th floor. Your room number is 1,190. I hope you enjoy your stay!" He said handing her the keys. She smiled and headed to the elevator. I followed closely behind her.

She told all the other guys to go up to their rooms, and that we'd be there soon.

The elevator finally came, and she walked in and pressed the 11th floor button.

~Alex's POV~

There's a shit ton of awkward tension between Tyler and I.

"Listen," she started. I rolled my eyes. "What is your deal?! Seriously! Since I first got here, you've been acting bitchy!"

"Nothing," I huffed.

"Obviously it's NOT nothing! What's going on with you?!" She asked again. I didn't respond. "Damnit Alex, do you think I like Shawn or something?!"

"Yeah, I do, Tyler! I really do!" I said and I immediately covered my mouth with my hands.

"I don't like him, Alex! You should know that I like Cam! Shawn isn't even my type!" She said. Emphasizing the last part.