Chapter 13

On your way to go find Jungkook, but you couldn't find him inside the venue, so you went out, suddenly you were pulled by someone sideways.

Pinning you on to the wall, he covered your mouth. It was Jungkook!

You were about to call his name, he placed a finger on your lips, and signed you to be quiet.

He looked down the aisle, making sure that there was nobody around. He sighed as a relief.

You whispered, "What's going on?"
"I'm hiding from our fe-.." Jungkook heaved a long sigh, averted your eyes.

"Employees." He looked down the aisle again.
You're senses are up, "female employees, you mean." You furrowed your brows and got pissed.

Jungkook snorted, you're slow and sometimes dumb but you sense it right away when it comes to these kind of things.

He heard some voices and leaned closer to you, pinning you on the wall. You can feel his heat, his body pressing on yours, made you all nervous too.

"Why do I have to hide here with you?" You whispered and pouted.

"I'm leaving." You gently pushed him away.

He pulled you back, spun you around and suddenly cupped your face and pecked you on your lips. Your eyes got big, and he looked at you daringly, "Kajima. (Don't go.)"and gave you another kiss on the lips.

The kiss got deeper and stronger, until he heard some voices coming closer. He broke the kiss and pulled you close, your face on his chest. You can his heart beating fast, you're very nervous too.

Those people walked passed by, they only saw you two hugging, thinking it must be couples showing off again.

"Don't show off your love in public! Just get a room, already." A person in that crowd teasingly shouted, must be drunk.

Jungkook break the hug and chuckled, "Should we?"

You looked up on him with pink blushing cheeks, you were too shy to agree, you just stayed silence. Jungkook took your hand and you two left the event.

== Home ==

Before you could even enter the house, Jungkook was teasingly touching you here and there, you were escaping from his touches, "Stop ㅎ it ㅎ"

It's tickling you, in front of the door house, he pinned you on it, hugging and giving you butterfly kisses, while getting the door keys in his pocket.

As soon as he open the door, he smacked his lips on yours. You unbuttoned his shirt, and he just pulled the whole shirt upwards and threw it away.
You were dumbfounded for a second, thinking how sexy he is.

He came closer, breathing heavily, exchanging breaths with yours, he kept on teasing you like he was about to kiss you but not. He snorted because you fell for it every time, you gently hit him on his shoulders and pouted.

He passionately placed a gentle kiss on your lips, smiling in between kisses thinking how cute you are.

== NEXT DAY==

You woke up, finding out it was noon already, still wondering if it was a dream or reality. But you knew it right away cause that muscle pig Jungkook's arm is heavily wrapped on your waist.

You silently move his arms away, he pulled you back on bed, hugging you tighter, still eyes closed pretending that he is still asleep.

You were chuckling since he is such a bad actor, pretending that he's still asleep, he is so cute.
"You woke up? I thought you're a heavy sleeper." You giggled.