5

Taehyung stood next to Seokjin, wearing his fox mask with the bullet indentation still evident. He didn't talk, he didn't move, the only movements he made where his eyes blinking and his chest rising and falling with every breath, otherwise he just looked forward. He had come alone, Yoongi and Jimin were not needed as he knew Jungkook would be here, and he wanted to be alone when he saw the look on his face when Jungkook found out he was alive.

"I'm going to have to deliver a speech, will you take that thing off when I do?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung slowly moved his head to look at Seokjin, his one and only order was to keep him safe, Seokjin had no power over him otherwise. "Or not, just don't draw attention to yourself," Seokjin sighed.

"I have no intention to go up on stage with you."

A Seokjin's phone rang loudly, he put it on speaker as he knew Taehyung wouldn't speak.

"Seokjin, the first few guests are here," the person calling said.

"Let them in," Seokjin said, smiling and ended the call.

"Come on," Seokjin said.

Taehyung followed after Seokjin, his heels clicking on the floor and his leg poking out of the slit every time he took a step.

(This dress)

(These heels)

(These heels)

He walked out to greet the guests with Seokjin, staying a little bit behind him. "Welcome," Seokjin greeted, bowing slightly, the people also bowed and when they caught the eye of Taehyung they could barely take their eyes off of him.

Taehyung followed after Seokjin as he moved around, you could've taken him as his husband but definitely not his personal body guard. A few people would occasionally steal glances at Taehyung, who was pretending to be completely oblivious to it all.

~~

The party was in full swing, Taehyung having already made profiles on everyone. Seokjin was getting ready to deliver his speech soon. "So your not coming onto stage with me?" Seokjin asked.