Chapter 1

Loki is sitting in his cell, when Thor walks in. "What were you thinking brother?" Thor asks quietly. "I did what I had to do" Loki replied, showing no sympathy for his actions. Thor is shocked at what his brother had done, he killed innocent people and for nothing in return. Loki just continues reading his book, as his brother walks away disappointed in him. He doesn't even know how long he's been there. It could have been days, weeks, months, he'd never know.

Odin allowed the Avengers to take in Loki when he was informed about what had happened. He felt hurt, but just brushed it off like it didn't matter. Thor couldn't believe his father for not caring. How could you abandon your own son like that? Odin just left Loki to die on earth, with no goodbye or I love you. It was hard to believe that it was happening, but it was. Odin was leaving Loki for dead. He is letting his son be left to die thinking that he's unwanted. Thor is heartbroken for Loki.

Bruce runs into Thor leaving the cell block. Thor is clearly crying but he doesn't want to seem weak to his teammate. Bruce stops Thor to hug him, making him cry even more. Eventually the god stops crying enough to tell Banner what's wrong with him. Telling him stories about their childhood and how proud Odin was of his kids. Bruce felt bad for Thor, knowing that he just wants to look out for his brother. As the two walk to the community floor, they hear the alarms going off. But it's not the ensemble alarm, it's the hazard alarm. The two run into the living room, seeing everyone looking at the tv monitors to see what was going on. When they finally see what all the commotion is about, they turn the alarms off. It turns out that the alarm was going off because of Loki. But before anyone can go to yell at him, Natasha tells them all to hold on and actually watch the video. On the screen the team sees Loki sitting on the floor sobbing, sitting in a puddle of liquid. It's clear what the liquid is, but it's too shocking to really comprehend what is happening. Loki is crying because he wet himself and he is in hysterics, which isn't normal for the Loki they all know.

Steve leaves the team to go see what's going on with Loki, grabbing some spare clothes on the way. When he gets to his cell, he's hit with a pungent smell. If he didn't know that the liquid was urine before, he definitely knows now. Loki notices Steve and starts crying more, covering his face. Steve feels bad for the poor god and slowly walks up to him. Loki just shies away from him trying to hide. But he knows that's not possible, when he runs into the wall of the cell. Steve gets down on the ground next to Loki, trying to calm him. As Steve peels Loki's hands away from his face, he sees how innocent his eyes are. These are not the eyes of the Loki he fought in New York, these are the eyes of a child. When Steve finally realizes what's going on, he picks up Loki to take him upstairs. He'll explain everything to the team later, right now he needs to take care of a little boy who needs him.