Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Max's POV

I run my hands through this girls hair as I slowly massage her head. "Mmm," she moans and I clench my jaw, trying not to be turned on by how she's moaning in pleasure.

"Stop moaning," I whisper.

"But it feels so good," she whispers back and I smirk. Definitely not the first time a girl has said that to me. "Is it turning you on?" she teases and moans again.

I close my eyes and groan. This girl is driving me crazy and I don't even know her name.

I just ignore it and continue to massage her. This girl hasn't tried to come onto me, and instead she is teasing me and making me kind of want her, which is definitely not what I am used to.

I usually don't get involved with The Daredevils for obvious reasons, but from the moment I set eyes on this stunning girl I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away. It definitely does not help that she came into this spa during my shift.

"Why did you decide to come here instead of the party?" I ask and go down to massage her neck.

She opens her mouth to reply but then she ends up biting her lip, trying not to moan again. Even her lips look so good. I smile and wait for her to reply. "Um, I don't know. I wasn't in the mood to get plastered."

I nod. "Yeah, you'd rather have a gorgeous guy running his hands all over your body, huh?" I tease and she smiles.

"I'm not into blonds," she informs me and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, well, I'm not into Daredevils and yet I still want to do really bad things to you," I state. I don't usually even flirt with girls like this. I don't know why I am choosing to do it now.

She doesn't reply, but I notice the way she starts to blush. This girl is new and she clearly has no idea what I actually do to most girls that come in here. If she did know she'd either be on top of me right now, or she would have left as soon as she saw my face.

Maybe this is my chance to stop all the bullshit and actually make out with a girl without it having to go further than that in a matter of seconds.

I laugh. I don't even know this girl and she's already making me a better person. This is bullshit I'm just going to pretend I never though that shit. I still want to bang the shit out of her.

Plus, she has a body that most girls go through surgery for or would kill for.

"And what about you?" she breaks the silence. "Why are you here giving massages, when you could be partying and making out with whoever you usually make out with."

I laugh. "Well because being alone in a room with a beautiful and basically naked girl is way better... and I have to pay for my school fees as a punishment from my parents, so I work here when I'm available and this shift was open so I took it," I explain. "Oh and just so you know, I don't just go around kissing girls."

She nods, probably not believing a word. It's true, though. I don't kiss girls, I sleep with them and leave - although this girl doesn't need to know that.

Some people at Kingswell call what I do 'hump and dump' but I just call it protecting myself.

The real reason I do it is because it's the easiest way to stay far away from love. It was years ago, but I made the mistake of falling in love with a beautiful dark-haired girl and she embarrassed me in front of everyone.

It's sad that it is a clichè. Why is cheating and being scared of love a clichè? It just makes it a whole lot more fucked up. Clearly there's a reason. It just makes me want to stay far away from romance and any kind of similar feelings.

I made the mistake of falling for someone before, but I have learnt my lesson. "Just so you know, after this massage I can't talk to you again, okay? Don't get used to me touching you and shit. This is never going to happen again. I just need your money."

"If you don't want to talk to me again, why did you give me your number? Also, why exactly are you being punished and forced to pay your school fees?" she asks.

"Mm, wouldn't you like to know? Too bad you're not even close to being my friend and there's no way I'm telling you. Oh and that wasn't my number, it was the number for the hospital in the next town, in case you ever looked at me in the halls again. Did nobody tell you not look at me?" I smirk.

I love my life. I'm strong enough to make sure everyone one my team respects me. I'm attractive enough to get away with almost anything, even breaking hundreds of hearts. Plus, people are scared of me because I'm a spinner which is perfect because people suck and I don't have time to put up with their bullshit.

I'm just trying to graduate and I don't need other people wasting my time. I have friends that I can have fun and get drunk with and I have girls that I can get drunk and have fun with. I don't see anything wrong with it and I'm not changing my tendencies any time soon.

"Fine. Then let's not talk or look at each other. Just shut up and make me feel good," she instructs and I bite my lip, slightly attracted to her.

~~*~~

Oui oui! Who wants a massage from a cute guy? I need one from Dylan O'Brien.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG