Chapter 23

Harry burst into laughter and all I could think of was covering with the sheets. "Harry, I'm serious." I said, frowning. "Did you see me naked?"

"Fuck, Raiza." He said, between laughs. "You're such a prude."

"Answer me, you pervert!"

"No. Damn, I didn't see you naked." Harry was almost crying of laughter. "I'm fucking with you."

"Then how the hell do you explain that I'm fully dressed!?" Imagining the touch of his hand on my skin made me blush. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! YO-YOU M-MADE A PASS AT ME, DIDN'T YOU!? HOLY SHIT. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. YOU RAP-"

With a fast movement Harry got on top of me and covered my mouth. I tried to get rid of him but he was stronger than me. "Would you shut the fuck up so I can explain?" He whispered, inches away from my face. I gulped. "Now, be the good girl you are and don't scream." Harry said but didn't uncover my mouth. He cocked his head and smirked. "Giving it a second thought... Considering my position, you can scream all you want, baby." I struggled underneath him, making him laughed. "Stay still."

He remained looking at me for a few minutes before talking. "First of all, I didn't make a pass at you, ok? If I wanted to have sex I could just call one of the millions girls waiting to get laid with me. And trust me, they would love it." I narrowed my eyes in sign of disapproval. He was such a bastard with girls. And in general.

"Second, I brought you with that towel you were wearing. I didn't undress you, baby." He confessed. "I really liked the view. Wet body and just a towel." He licked his lips and I kicked him on the stomach. Of course I didn't hurt him and he just laughed at me. "The nurse changed your clothes when we got here. And third, didn't we agree to be friends? I may not know what friends do exactly because my knowledge in that area is zero, but for what I've seen is normal for humans to go check up on their friends when they don't know about them for quite a long time."

I let out a deep sigh and Harry looked entertained. "Would you get off me, now?" I mumbled in his hand. 

"But we're having such a good time, friend." I glared at him and he started laughing again. "Ok, ok." Harry said, getting off me. Strangely, I felt cold once his body wasn't over mine anymore. A feeling of emptiness.

"Don't make me regret agreeing to be your friend." I said, sitting up in the bed. "Where's the nurse? I want to go to my room."

"Nurse!" Harry yelled.

"Harry!" I scolded him.

"What? You want her to come here or not?" He asked amused.

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. "You're such a dork."

Soon the door was opened and we saw the young lady. "Did you call me?" The nurse said, entering the room. 

"Yes. Can I go?" I asked, anxious to get out of there. I didn't know what time was it and how many hours I had been at the infirmary, but I needed to get in time to my afternoon classes. I had Digital Image Management with Mrs. Lancaster aka a class you don't want to miss. For whatever reason. "I have classes to go to."

"Yes you can, darling." The young lady said. "But I'm afraid you won't be able to go to your classes. We still don't know the reason why you fainted so it's better for your to rest." What? No, no, no, no. "I'll give you a note and your boyfriend will take you to your room then." She said, smiling.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said, emphasizing the 'not'. Where did she get the idea that he was my boyfriend? For Gods sake. She must be on something.

...

When we left the infirmary I thought Harry would just go his own way, but instead he began following me. "What are you doing?"

"I'm walking my friend to her room." He said, laughing.

"Don't you have better things to do?" 

"You asked me to be nice with you and that's exactly what I'm doing." He said  solemnly. "Don't ask for something you can't handle then, baby."

I laughed at his comment and shook my head. "Ok. I'm sorry. I just need to go to class now."

"Didn't you hear the woman? You're not going to class, you're going to your room." 

"I think I'm old enough to know what I can or can not do, dad." Harry didn't hear me and with one movement, he grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up over his shoulder. "NO! Harry, put me down immediately!" I whined, kicking in the air.

He started walking carrying me on his shoulder and ignoring me completely. I gave up after 20 minutes of futile resistance. Once we got to my room, Harry asked for my keys to unlock the door.

"So, are you going to tell me what really happened?" He asked, laying me down on my bed. "Because I know you didn't pass out because of too much partying." He laughed. "So, who knocked you up? Was that guy you always hang out with? I must say I'm surprised, though. I guess you're not that much of a good girl, baby. Could it be true that good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught then?" 

"I'm not pregnant, asshole." I said. "Why all has to do with sex for you?" I blushed. "Besides, if I ever have sex I wouldn't be so stupid to not do it without protection." Shit, why did I tell him that? Why am I even talking about sex with Harry? Especially with him.

"I should've known it. A fucking virgin in front of my eyes." He said, amused. I looked down. I didn't know why but I felt ashamed. I could feel his gaze scanning my body like I was meat. I felt disgusted. "This is getting even better."

"Not everyone is a nymphomaniac who only thinks about sex." I said. "Some people wait for that right someone."

Harry brust into laughter, making my face go pale. "You can't be fucking serious! Holy sh... Of all the human bullshit I've heard in my whole existent this... Fuck, this is by far the funniest and stupidest."

"Get out." I said, getting up from bed. I opened the door and pointed towards the exit. "Out."

"What? Why?" Harry said between laughs. "Did you really get mad?"

"You suck at being friends Harry." I said. "It was a bad idea. Let's just stay as classmate with a civilized relationship, ok?"

"Oh, come on Raiza! A little black humour never killed nobody."

"Get out Harry!"

He came closer and closer. Every step he took forward I did it backward. Until I didn't have anywhere else to go and my back bumped into the wall. Harry then cocked his head and got closer to my neck, tracing every inch of it with his lips and then my jawline. "What were you saying, baby?"

I closed my eyes in an attempt to not give in and remain firm. He does it on purpose, doesn't he? "G-get out."

"Maybe you're right. It doesn't seem we can be friends, baby." He whispered against my skin.

There was a noise as if someone was turning the knob. I turned my head and the door opened, revealing a shocked Rue. "Rue!" I said, pushing Harry away from me. I took a lock of my hair that was covering my face and put it behind my ear. "I-I didn't know you were going to arrive earlier."

"What's going on here?" She asked, serious. 

"Nothing." Harry said, downplaying what just happened. "I'm just leaving." He walked to the door and left, without even turning to look at me. I felt stupid and ashamed for letting him get this closed and not doing anything.

Rue cleared her throat calling for my attention. I looked at her and she was frowning.

I could feel there was going to be a long talk.

...

Guys, if you haven't voted yet on the link that's on my bio/profile/status please do it. It would be really cool if I won the competition with 'Devilish'. Thank you and I hope you liked the chapter. x