~im ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌹~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why don't you quit being a dumb slut and get off your lazy ass!." My dad yells slapping me. I hold my cheek on the verge of tears.

I quickly walk out the door on my way to school. It happened almost every morning, some days I would get lucky that my dad would still be passed out 0n the couch.

My cheek has kind of healed by the time I got to school, but my feelings weren't healed, like they ever were.

I walk down the hallways avoiding contact with everyone until...

"Hey hotstuff, how are you?" Richie says putting his arm around me.

"I'm ok." I say nudging his arm off me walking faster to get away.

"Huh? Y/n what's wrong?" Richie says running up to me.

"Richie, I'm ok." I say walking even faster, but that doesn't stop him. I feel him grab my shoulder and turn me around.

"Y/n just-"

"WHAT?!" I shout. Then it all goes quiet.

"DID YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THAT MY DAD BEATS ME ALMOST EVERY MORNING?!"

Everyone was staring, then I realized.

I just told everyone my secret out loud

"Is that what you wanted?" I lowered my voice, walking out of the school.

I just wanted to be left alone, that's all I wanted.

"Wait!"Richie says running outside after me.

He walks in front of me blocking my path.

"Move."

"No."

"Richie! Come on!"

"I understand, my mom does the same thing to me when she is drunk." Richie says putting his hands on my shoulders

"She does?"

Richie nods

"I'm here for you, no matter what." He says hugging me.

~~~~
Sorry this was sucky it's 1:14 am and I'm exhausted 💤