6

"I want to know everything about him."

"That's impossible, he's smart, no one can even start to describe him."

"I can, he's about 5'10", silver hair and a feminine figure."

"Jungkook, there's a lot of men out there with that description."

"I'm going to find everything about him, and your going to help me, and that's an order."

~~

Taehyung snuggled under his covers, soft puffs from Jimin tickled his neck. Taehyung growled as he rolled away a bit, getting comfortable again.

"Why did you move away?"

"Your breath was tickling my neck, I can't sleep."

Jimin sighed and rolled over so now they were facing the opposite sides. Taehyung sighed and kicked his legs over the bed, "I'm getting dressed now," he informed Jimin before going to the light and turning it on.

Jimin groaned and put a pillow on his head. Taehyung rolled his eyes before opening his closet. He pulled out a pink top that said kitten, high waisted pink skirt and fishnet stockings with grey felt-like boots.

 He pulled out a pink top that said kitten, high waisted pink skirt and fishnet stockings with grey felt-like boots

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom, Jimin looking Taehyung up and down and smirking, Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Cutie," Jimin mumbled, Taehyung turned his head and smiled sweetly.

"This 'cutie' will shove their hand down your throat and pull your vocal cords out of your mouth."

"You haven't changed a bit V."

Taehyung nodded, smirking. "What did you do to the doctor who tried to 'fix' you?" Jimin asked, sitting on Taehyung's now made bed.

"I slit his throat with a plastic ruler."

Jimin chuckled a bit before getting up, "come on, you've probably got a few missions today."

Taehyung walked out of his room with Jimin and down the hall to Yoongi's room, who was furiously typing on his keyboard before cursing loudly and throwing his keyboard away. "FUCK!" He yelled.

"Yoons, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked, walking over and sitting on Yoongi's lap.

"Don't worry about it Princess," Yoongi sighed.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi's computer screen to see big letters saying 'ACCESS DENIED.'

"Are you trying to break into the Jeons system again?"

Yoongi nodded, holding his head in his hands.

"Well, don't worry about that now, let's go get something for breakfast!" Taehyung said, smiling, he got up, pulling Yoongi with him and they walked to the kitchen. Myungsoo was waiting for Taehyung at the table, sitting their eating and reading something on his phone. The three boys took their respective places, except Taehyung was pulled into Jimin's lap.