DAY ONE HUNDRED & THIRTY TWO

"if i'm gonna come with you to paris we have to go shopping!" millie exclaimed, storming into (y/n)'s room.

"yes, i know, mills - wait," (y/n)'s eyes lit up and she looked over at millie, "you're coming to paris?"

millie nodded her head and before she could say another word (y/n) literally jumped onto her out of excitement.

"we're gonna have so much fun!" (y/n) squealed.

"what's the weather gonna be like over there?" millie asked, looking through piles of clothing sitting on her bedroom floor.

"well, we're gonna be there from march to the beginning of june, so i assume it'll be warm," (y/n) threw a few tops at millie so she could pack them, "but there's also a very high chance it'll be cold for a month and a bit considering winter just ended."

millie nodded at this, "let's go shopping."

"look, i'm sorry, but we have to break up." finn said, looking anywhere but at her.

"why? please, educate me as to why you're breaking up with me." she rolled her eyes and grabbed finn's face, turning it towards her.

"i uh - i just think this relationship's toxic and it'd be better if we saw other people."

and with that she got up and left finn's room, mumbling countless curses under her breath.

finn wolfhard -
i did it
we broke up

millie b -
oh THANK GOD
she was toxic as heck
now, APOLOGISE TO (Y/N) U DUMBASS

finn wolfhard -
i will
i'll apologise now

finn's finger hovered over (y/n)'s contact, he wasn't sure how he was going to apologise. the more he thought about it, the more he realised it wasn't really his fault.

maybe he could ask her to get coffee tomorrow?? or to meet him at his house to talk?

whatever he did, he hoped she'd understand.

finnie 💘💘 -
hey (y/n)

(y/n) ❤️❤️ -
hi finn?

finnie 💘💘 -
this may be very sudden
but do you wanna grab coffee tomorrow?
we can talk about what happened, if you'd like

(y/n) ❤️❤️ -
sure
what time & where at?

finnie 💘💘 -
11 & at michelle's?

(y/n) ❤️❤️ -
i'll be there
see you tomorrow, finn

finnie 💘💘 -
cool, see ya

—————

BEFORE I STARTED WRITING THE a/n TBIS HAD 365 WORDS. COINCIDENCE?? I THINK NOT