Prologue.

Hope you enjoy reading this story. Please tell me your opinion about it or tell me if there's any mistakes.

My grammar is not that good, so I'm very sorry if you find a lot of grammatical errors while reading this~

:)

*******************************

Y/n POV.

" hmmm~ hmmm~ " I'm currently humming to a random song while driving. Actually I keep doing that to prevent me from being scared. Hey! I'm not a coward ok! If you're driving alone late in the middle of the night on an empty street I'm sure you will feel the same. While driving, it suddenly starts raining heavily causing me to have problem seeing the road properly.

" uhh.... What's that? " I ask myself when I see a thing or more like a person curling in front of the gate at my house.

Should I get off and ask him whether he's okay or not? But what if he's a bad guy who has been waiting to kill me?! Maybe he is acting right now to lure me in!

My mind is busy from trying to make the right decision. Aish! Just get off Y/n. If he's a bad guy, then bye bye to the world~

I grab an umbrella that's placed at the back seat of my car with me before getting off from my red Lamborghini, going to the boy. I kneel down to his level and touch his arm softly.

" hey, are you okay? "

" p-please don't beat me... " the boy speaks with a shaking voice.

" why would I beat you? " I ask him in my soft voice feeling curious.

The boy then looks up to my eyes and OH MY GOD!! My eyes meet with his beautiful hazel ones. He looks totally like an angel. While I'm busy admiring his face, I don't even notice that he is asking me something.

" wh-what? Can you repeat that again? I was day dreaming a while ago " I laugh awkwardly while rubbing my not so itching head. The boy giggles softly.

" promise me you will not beat me ever " he holds his pinky finger out for me to reach and I link mine with his.

" promise. By the way, why are you here alone in the rain? And you're also crying " after I finish my sentence, he starts to cry again. I become panic. " do-dont cry. I'm sorry " I pat his shoulder lightly.

" m-my pa-parents kick m-me out. They sa-said I-i have a me-mental problem. They're embarrassed with me " he says between his sobs.

" what? Mental problem? "

" y-yes. Ca-can I live wi-with you? "

" me?! " oh god what should i do?!

" you're n-not a b-bad people " he smiles softly at me, causing me to melt instantly.

" how can you know that I'm not a bad people ? " I question him smiling.

" I-i just know " he mutters under his breath but fortunately I hear that. I chuckle and stand up. " wh-where are y-you going? " he becomes alarmed with my sudden action.

" you said that you want to live with me. Let's go " I show him my hand and he gladly takes it into his chubby one.

Oh boy, she doesn't know that her life is going to change as soon as she takes the boy in.......

*****************************

So, do you like the first chapter? Please votes and comments :)