Surprise? 😂

Guys I'm so sorry I can't update today because of uni 😭

But since it's my birthday, imma give you a little scenario thingy.

It won't ruin the story because it's not actually a part of it. Just a little fluff for my little ducklings ❤

Your POV:

I looked at him and smiled inwardly. He was on my screen and I knew he was going to meet me soon after. The cameraman sure loved Jungkook as the camera zoomed in on him every now and then, making me squirm in my bed.

"They call me, baepsae~"

And the camera yet again chose to wander all the way to Jungkook

I screamed and tried every possible way to download the damn video. I knew I probably woke up the dogs with my screeching but I kept on hitting repeat and... well, I liked the torture.

"Y/N, stop screaming!! Are you out of your mind?," my mom yelled from downstairs and I stuffed a sock in my mouth.

My phone rang and I spoke, "Wevvo?"

Aish take the sock out!

"Ducky?," Jungkook said and I spat the sick out, choking whilst fumbling to pause the video which kept on repeating the sinful step.
"Oh, Jungkook, hey..," I tried to sound casual, hoping to God he hadn't heard the video.

"Why were you mumbling?," he asked, amused. At this point I was shocked he still found these things amusing, and not plain frustrating.

"N-nothing," I said.

There was a silence on his end and I had a feeling he was going to call off the date because he was tired. I tried to not feel disappointed, but meeting him after his shows made me feel special... like transitioning from a fan to his girlfriend in like 30 minutes was surreal.

He took a deep breath and said in a husky voice, full of promise:
"Why don't I show you that step in person, now?"

And all the pee I had held in during the shameless video watching, came gushing out as I squealed; earning another warning from my mom and a hearty chuckle from Jungkook.

"See ya in 30, ducky."

Lolol I tried but hey, I've got a tutorial tomorrow so the best I could do. Can't stay longer, byeeee ❤❤❤

I love you all so muchhhh

And wattpad chooses not to update 😒