#17

Alano

I didn’t know why I shouted like this to my amigo, huh…. It has been only hours... a mere fucking hours, but I couldn’t take her out of my mind.

A knock disturbed me

“whaaaaat?”

“your time is up”

Making annoying faces I went to the door and open, I through a bunch of money to the guy on the foor and went back into the room. I hold the girl again, flipping her hairs

“I am tired sir.... please”

“almost finished”

I told her dryly while I uncover her shoulders, sometimes brothels become really annoying.

It was 8 pm and I was on the way to my home when kapeer called, he has been calling for a while urrghhh ese dolor en el culo   (that pain in the ass)

“haan kapeer?”

“dude, easy the chill! Where are you?”

“going home”

“aari that early, come to XY club, we are going now”

“we??”

“me and sanskar, come on…”

I was hesitating but I needed to get her of my mind

“ok”

I changed my way going to that club... something changed in me badly in matter of hours.

Meuu, her name giving me shivers which I cant explain, and the endless black of her hairs and eyes kills me… she was so beautiful to be in such sinful place, I hate it to the guts… but then I was harsh to her, she was a bitch, Rafi’s bitch… I was confused and didn’t know what to do?? After sanskar went last night she stayed beside me, I watched her reflex in the mirror she wasn’t aware off and I saw her glance me sometimes with looks I couldn’t fit but I loved it…

I remembered her words as she say

FB

“would you like glass of water?”

I was sitting crossing my legs in proud pause, which I didn’t do offtenly, something was pushing me to keep longing at her but bitter words left my mouth

“people come here to drink alcohol muñeco {doll}, hadn’t your man taught you that”

Again hurt flow her eyes!! Why is she so much hurt to my words, she must be habituate to it, and why in hell I feel bad for her hurt, fuck…

“sorry sir, shall I bring a drink??”

“huh… if I will ask one, it won’t be from you muñeco"

That time a tear slipped the corner of her eye and it pierced me… she stood quickly and left to the bar and I gulped my drink, huh bitches always go back to the pimp. I had enough of that night too and I was slipping out the door when I heard a girl cry in pain and agony

“please rafi ..... don’t give me more, what is my fault?”

“that you are a useless bitch, I taught you and you… urghhh I will deal with you later”

Knowing very well that this sound belong to that girl Meuu and rafi, I wanted to crush his bones but I simply walk out and went straight home…

FBO

Ever since then her face printed to my mind, I kept being restless on my bed as her black endless eyes stare me and when I finally slept she disturbed my dreams. She was fucking there, smiling to me and opening her arms, and I am like lost puppy ran to her. I jerked of my sleep and it was a hell day for me.. she didnt leave my thoughts all day... and hee image kept getting to my mind...