Part 22- Does she know?

Avalana skylar valerie

I wake up in the morning and stay on my position for a minute before walk into the bathroom and realize that I'm having my damn period this morning.

I clean up the mess and started to feel the cramp, it is so bad and i feel like I can't make it to watch Apollo play. The cramp will go away after 3 or 4 hours, maybe i should just go to the celebration party. They used to celebrate it in the coach house which everyone can come especially the football players.

Talking about Apollo i still mad at him for lying to me and didn't tell me that he's working the project with the drama Queen, Rachel. I open my phone and read the texts from last night.

Apollo Hamilton :

Drive safe okay.

Apollo Hamilton :

It's getting late, sleep well.

Apollo Hamilton:

I love you.

Apollo Hamilton :

Good morning Avalana

Apollo Hamilton :

I hope you got an enough sleep.

Apollo Hamilton :

I love you

I open it and decided just leave it just like that, but i have to think for not ruining his mood this morning, I'm mad at him but I don't want him to play bad and loose the game.

Avalana Valerie :

Good morning, i have my period today and i have a bad cramps, good luck with your games.

Apollo Hamilton :

Are you okay?

Avalana Valerie :

Don't worry about me just be ready for the game.

Apollo Hamilton :

Okay, just tell me everything. Love you

Avalana Valerie :

We have to talk soon, good luck🍀

I close my phone and trying to fall back to sleep to forget about the pain, i curled myself on the bed then make myself fall back to sleep.

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

I close my phone and put it inside of the locker before walk out of the changing room to search for Diana, i walk out of the changing room and found she's talking to Ezra at the field where the field still feel so empty.

"Diana" i said then walk into her, but she refused and walk away from me. Ezra just stay where he's standing while laughing at me.

"Why is your girlfriend ignoring me Ez?" I asked him while looking at Diana that walking away for me.

"Maybe it's all because of you were hanging out with her biggest enemy last night" He said while both of his arm are crossing and smiling.

"What? Everyone knows?" I asked and Ezra just smiling and nodded.

Shit does Lana know?, but she seems okay this morning, but she also said we need to talk about something and it makes me curious. Maybe it's because i lied to her, well it wasn't a fun hang out it is a group project for history.