Chapter 62 : With YOU

" Without You, I won't Last A Second.
Without You, I'm Incomplete.
Without You, Sun Doesn't Shine Bright.
Without You, I'm Alive Yet Dead.
Without You....
I have million more to justify, Yet
WITH YOU, Unachievable Seems A Joke.
WITH YOU, I'm a better person.
WITH YOU, I want to live Forever.

YOU Make Me What I'm WITH YOU
Without You, I'm Alive Yet Dead. "

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

" ANSH!! My water broke..." I heard Ahana shout.

" WHAT??" I turned and ran towards her, removing my blazer.

" Ansh!! Gosh.... Aahhhh.... It hurts." She was shouting.

" Huh!! Let me clean it. How can it hurt? We were going for walks daily. And I was telling you, it was you who forced me. " I said wiping the water off her legs. She clutched my shirt tightly.

" What? How does that matter you fool. It's labour. Aahhhh...." Her screams were increasingly high.

" Dad... " I shouted trying to help Ahana up.

" A-Ansh... " She whispered.

" Ahana... I know I read the pregnancy books but this is my first time. Trust me, I'll get to the hospital... Don't panic. You wait here, I'll get the bag. I'll call Mrs..."

" ANSH!! B-Blood..." I stopped dead.

" Huh!! What?" She was in a below knee dress. I saw blood drops as well as blood dripping through her legs. I could say the colour of Ahana's face and mine wasn't different. She was about to faint.

I grabbed her quickly. Wiping the blood with my handkerchief. And above all I was also in a clean white shirt. It wasn't gonna make the situation creamy.

" Ahana... Sweetheart... You can't faint. Look at me..." I calmed myself.
That's the best for us.

I can't panic and put Ahana or my babies' life in jeopardy, it already is.

" Dad!! Grandad... Where the hell are you?"

" Ansh!! Don't tell them about the blood please... Quickly cover me up." She said handing me a scarf which she was having.

" Ahana..."

" Ansh... Please... "

" What happened Ansh?
OMG... Ahana..." Dad and grandad rushed down.

" Her water bag broke. She is in labour. Get the car out quick. Grandad, inform Mrs. Bhatt and the others." Saying so I quickly carried Ahana to the car.

Her eyes were shutting. Dad took to drive while Grandad sat beside him. I gently placed Ahana in the back seat covering her legs and constantly wiping the blood. I was glad that they didn't notice it. I placed Ahana's head in my lap.

" Hey! You are very strong. C'mon now look at me..." I said patting her cheeks to wake her up.

" Ansh... I don't understand why is she fainting. Give her some water." Grandad said.

" A-Ansh!!" It was a whisper.

" Hmmm...."

" Promise that you will take care of our babies and give them the best. Promise that you won't stop loving me... Ever..." There were tears in her eyes.

I cleaned them with my thumb. I don't want anything to happen to her. I can't live without her. I am not as strong as her but for her I need to do it.