Chapter 11 - Back to Black

Your POV

"Levi I'll sleep at Petra's tonight" I shouted from the living room to make sure that Levi would hear me. I saw him coming downstairs and then to my direction. "Why?" He asked me looking directly into my (e/c) orbs "Is something wrong?"

"No,no dont worry its just that Petra asked me to go, dont worry nothing is wrong" I said smiling. I felt Levi's hand around my waist, as I placed mine around his neck and then pressed my lips against his. We broke the kiss to breath, but still in his arms "I'll miss you" he whispered to my ear. "I'll miss you too" I giggled.

He let go of me and I walked toward the door to open it "then...I'll be leaving" I said with a smile "Do you want me to take you to Petra's house?" He asked as he hugged me once more "No Levi, I'll be fine"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, why are you worrying so much its not like I'm leaving the country I'll just go to Petra's for one night"

"I dont know, but for some reason I have a weird feeling about this, so please take care"

"I will" I kisses him one last time and then closed the door behind me. It was dark and kind of creepy so I decided to walk somewhere, where people would be around.

After 20 minutes I saw my best friends house so I ran toward it. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it. Then I heard a key unlocking the door. When it opened I saw Farlan standing there "Hey" I said and hugged him and so he did. "All good" he asked and I nodded.

"Where is Petra?"I asked him "She is taking a shower, come in" I walked into the house leaving my shoes beside the door. "Wanna eat something?" He asked me and I nodded. Then he moved to the kitchen and I followed him.

We ate some cake while talking about anything like how are our relationships and stuff like that. Then Petra came into the kitchen and greeted me and she ate a piece of cake too.

"Okay, girls I'm going to get some sleep its pretty late, are you going to stay here?" Farlan asked "Yep, goodnight sweetheart" she said and kissed Farlan. Then he said goodnight and made his way to the bedroom, as Petra and I walked to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"so, why did you want me to stay here today?" I Asked her.

"No reason I was just bored"

"You have Farlan"

"Yep but I wanna play some games with him, but he always says he's tired, it was supposed to happened the exact opposite, i don't know what's wrong with us"

"Pff dont worry about that, Levi sometimes acts this way too. Just put on some sexy underwear and he will forget all about this 'tired' stuff"

"You think so?"

"Yeah, you know you could it even now"

"He is sleeping now,remember?"

"I did the exact same thing last week. Levi was sleeping, I put on sexy underwear and It went like this"
"Levi~ wake up"
"(Y/n) please I'm sleeping" after some teasing he turned around and saw me wearing a black lace bra and panties 'shit' he mumbled to himself. "Come here dear"
"Aren't you sleepy now" I asked in a 'kinky voice'
"For you I'm always awake"
And then we- you know had sex"

"Well I should try it"

"You can go now, and I dont have a problem im going back to Levi, after all he was really worried about me"

"Why?"

"I dont know he just said he had a weird feeling about this"

"Whatever. oh its already 1 am you sure you wanna go home at this hour"

"Yeah, anyways I'll be going, good luck" I said and waved at her then I left the house and started walking back to mine and Levi's. Now it was creepier than before cause there wasn't anyone around and I freaked out.

I felt that someone was after me, I decided not to turn around and look if someone was really behind me because if there was really someone the things would her worse. So I decided just to walk faster.

I felt a hand in front of my mouth causing me to lose the ability to breathe, the man behind me opened a door and threw me in. It was a place which looked kind of like a small room where no one lived. I looked behind me and saw Phillip "You again" I said trying to stand up but he pushed me to the ground.

"I'll do something I wanted to for ages"

"what do you mean" i questioned him looking with fear into his eyes. He grabbed my hands and put handcuffs on I tried to move but failed, he slapped me hard the cheek causing me to bleeb from my mouth.

He pulled down my pants and went for my panties but I kicked him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LEAVE MD THE FUCK ALONE YOU PERVERT BASTARD"  He got up and hit me once more this time one my leg. I cried in pain giving him the chance to take off my panties and pull down his pants and boxers.

He grabbed my legs and without a warning he entered me hard and started moving inside out in a high speed. I begged him to stop as I continued to cry.

Luckily before he could cum inside me I found the chance to somehow kick him and push him away from me. After that he got up and put on his pants and boxers leaving me there. He just took of the handcuffs and before he left he said: "at least I had fun"

I was stuck alone in that place, my body was trembling and I wanted someone to help me but no one there.
After an hour I found the courage to get up and put on my clothes, still crying.

I walked slowly to the home when I finally reached it I opened the door and took the stairs to go to the room where Levi's was sleeping.

I stood in front of his sleepy face and pushed him to wake up "L-lev...I" I managed to say between my sobs
"Oh sweetheart you-" he stopped when he opened his eyes and saw me crying "(Y/N) WHAT HAPPENED" he shook me.

"I-i, Phillip, he--"

"Dont tell me" I nodded as he hugged me "I'm going to kill that cocky bastard"

"You want to take a shower" I nodded, he lifted me up, bridal style, and walked towards the bathroom.
When he took of my clothes he noticed all the bruises I had.

We got in the shower and he started washing me after he had finished we moved back to the bedroom and he placed me on the bed.
"Sleep, I'm here now" After some moment I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up abd didnt find Levi beside me but he entered the after 3 minutes.
He hugged me and said "You okay?" He asked

"I've been better" I replied "Don't wory from now on you won't have any problem with him again"

"Wait you mean?"

"Yes"

I hugged him and then fell asleep in his arms.

_______________