Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Julia's POV      

I stare up at Max as he slips his body between my legs, leaning down towards my face. "Did you like your massage?" he whispers and brushes his lips against mine.

I stop breathing, and instead of saying anything, I nod. "What are we doing?" I ask, glancing down at his lips.

His fingers trace down my neck and his other arm holds him up so he isn't putting all his weight on me. "What do you want me to do?" he asks.

I chuckle. I'm really used to horny boys, because I went to a co-ed school before coming here. I'm not clueless. I know what this boy on top of me is thinking.

I'm not innocent either. I've done some things that my mom would kill me for she found out. If I'm being honest, Max is so gorgeous that I would be willing to do what he wants me to do without expecting anything more than that.

But I just met him and I do respect myself, so I'm not going to do anything too far. I lift my head up just a few millimeters. "What do you have in mind?" I reply.

"This is weird, but I really want to kiss you..."

"Why?" I ask. "Are you allowed to kiss your customers?"

He smirks and rolls his eyes. "You're cute."

"I thought you don't go around kissing random girls."

"Yeah, well, I don't know why, but I'll make you an exception." He kisses my neck slowly, making me close my eyes.

"Can we forget about what happened in this room when I leave?" I question.

He pulls away and his gorgeous eyes lock with mine, and a genuine smile finds its way onto his face. "Will you marry me?"

I chuckle and roll my eyes. "Just kiss-" Before I can even finish my sentence, I feel his lips against mine. My eyes close and I lift my hand up, cupping his cheek.

He lets out a breathless moan and deepens the kiss, and his free hand goes to tug at my hair. I smile against the kiss and he does too, and then I bite his bottom lip and he pulls away, a weird, unreadable look on his face.

"Where did you learn to kiss?" he asks. "That was insane. Or maybe I just don't kiss a lot of people," he sighs.

I lean my head back and stare up at the roof. "Yeah, you weren't too bad, either." Truth be told, it was really good. I've kissed a fair amount of boys and I could put this boy on the top of my list.

"I'm serious, though. You're gorgeous, but still not really my type. We never met. You never touched me. I don't look at you in the halls and you don't push me against the lockers. Deal?"

"Am I that bad at kissing?"

I shake my head "No, no. That's not it. You don't exactly seem like boyfriend material."

"Hey, we just made out. That's it. Definitely not going out with you any time soon. Why do I need to be boyfriend material?" he interrogates as he gets off me and stands up.

I sit up, a towel still around me. "Not saying you need to be boyfriend material. I'm just in senior year now and instead of messing around like I did in the past, I do want to find someone who I can go out with and also make out with now and then. So while this whole thing was fun, we now move on and pretend we never met."

"I could be boyfriend material," he says and pouts.

"Yeah, well, good for you. You'd actually need to go out with girls to do that. Now, while I am quite enthralled that you decided you're boyfriend material even though you seem like the biggest fuckboy on the planet, the one and a half hours are up and I need to change, if you don't mind."

He sighs but listens and walks out the room, shutting the door behind him.

I have to admit, though, that those lips are amazing.

~~*~~

Imagine kissing Manu Rios. His lips look SO GOOD.

OH AND GUYS I PUT A SONG COVER FOR BAD AT LOVE UP ON INSTAGRAM

OH AND GUYS I PUT A SONG COVER FOR BAD AT LOVE UP ON INSTAGRAM. PLEASE LISTEN AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK? My username is @laylzk <3

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG