Chapter 17 - Alone again

Your POV

The next day I woke up early and siad my goodbyes to Farlan and Petra and left the town. Before I'd completely leave I took a good look for the last time.

On the way to the next town I thought of what happened the past night. What did really happen to Levi, he would never tell to shut up or treat me this way, he said he would always take care of me and let nothing bad happen to me. I could never imagine that he would be the one who would hurt me.
It looks like you can't trust anyone. Not even the person you Love.

It took plenty of hours to arrive at the next town, far away from the one I lived before. Videl slept on my arms, I thought of what she had been through the past night, she is still only a baby.

When I finally arrived I tried to find a motel and stay there. Luckily I found one and the woman in the reception was a nine woman called Mary she said she was looking for a roommate and she asked me to be her roommate and I accepted. How lucky I was. Mary helped me with Videl as I tried to find a job.

After a month someone suggested me to join the military police so I did. Now I had a job and a house to live, the only thing was that I still was wondering what happened to Levi that night. The only reason why I left was Videl, I maybe could stay there and face Levi but I didnt want my daughter to get hurt.

Back at the survey corps
(Thats what happened the past month)

Farlan's POV

Its been a month since (y/n) left and Levi was in the same situation as that day. We tried to find out what happened and we did it. We now knew why Levi acted like this

2 weeks earlier

"Hanji I think we should examine Levi's health, the whole thing with Levi had fine too far" I told to Hanji and she nodded.

Petra, Isabel and I took Levi to Hanji and she did what she had to. After 1 hour she found out what have happened.
"I see" she started "there is something like poison in his body"

"Poison?" Isabel asked worridely and looked at Levi. "Yeah maybe someone put poison in his food or Drink, thats why he acts so aggressive"

I heard a 'tsk' coming out from Levi's mouth "Can you get that out of his body" Petra asked her "Did you ask me about what I want to Do"

"Levi, shut up" i ordered him, Levi didnt responded but only said 'tsk' once again and hanji replied with a 'yes'. After 3 hours Hanji had gotten the poison out of Levi's body.

Levi was exhausted and we took him to outmr home and we let him sleep. The next day when I woke up I saw that Levi was already awake. His head was in his hands. I sat next to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"How are you feeling, buddy?" I asked him.

"Shitty"

"I see, at least you're better now"

"No I'm not. Shit...what have I done"
I didnt responeded because I really hadn't nothing to say. "Where is (y/n)?"
He asked. I froze there I didnt want to talk about this, at least not now but i couldn't avoid the question "Levi, (y/n) left two weeks ago"

"What do you mean she left"

"What do you think I mean, she left Levi you remember what you've done"

"Fuck, I'm going to look for her"

"Even if you are going to to look for her and find her, do you really think she will forgive you?"

I said he realized that she really wouldn't forgive him so he stopped.

____________________