Chapter 18 - Is that?

Your POV

14 years later

Videl - 15 years old
(Y/n) - 34 years old
Levi - 34 years old

I woke up next to my boyfriend with whom I've been for the last 2 years, his name is Mathew, I can say he made me happy but I really wasn't so sure if my feelings for him were love, because from times to times I still thought about Levi.

That guy is still messing with my life even if he is far away.
I dressed up and wake Mathew and Videl up. Videl had grown older and she looked exactly like Levi but with long hair and boobs. In other words she was Levi in female version. She had joined the military police. And now we're talking the military, god it was terrible the girls there were shitty as fuck. I didn't like anyone there except Matthew and Videl.

They woke up and we went to the military base. When we reached it we greeted everyone. A woman there said that the leader wanted to see me and Videl, and so we went to meet him.

"Good morning" he said and we greeted him as well. "(Y/n) I want you to help me with the paper work here, I really need your help, can you help me?" He asked and I nodded in agreement. "Thank you. Now, I was informed that there are some thugs in the 28th street, I want you Videl to take care of them"

Videl's POV

"Good morning" the leader said and we greeted him as well. "(Y/n) I want you to help me with the paper work here, I really need your help, can you help me?" He asked and mom nodded in agreement. "Thank you. Now, I was informed that there are some thugs in the 28th street, I want you Videl to take care of them"

"Of course" I said and exited the room and made my way to the place he told me the thugs were. When I arrived there I looked around to find them.
It didnt took me long until I saw 2 guys running with bags with money inside and I stopped them.

"Now now let's take the trash out" I said and beat the crap out of them. Once I was done I thought about how I would take them to the base by by myself but then....

Petra's POV

Levi, Isabel, Farlan, my daughter Melanie and I had gone to a town far away for a job. There I saw a girl beating some thugs she was from the military police. But that girl didnt look as usual as every other girl, she looked  excactly like Levi, the last girl that I remember she looked like Levi was his daughter.
The girl noticed that we were staring at us and came closer "Good morning, I saw you were staring at me, can I help you in any way?" She asked, we all looked shocked at her.
"Videl?" I heard Levi whispering.
"You know my name?" The girl-- No Videl asked.
"Whats your full name?" Isabel questioned the girl. "Videl Ackerman, but why are you asking?"

Levi just hugged Videl she didnt know how to respond and pushed Levi to the side "im sorry sir but why are you hugging me?"

"Videl let me ask you a question, what's your mom's name"

"(F/n) (L/n)"

"Heh well would you look at that, Videl the man who hugged is your father, his name is Levi"

Videl looked at Levi, I thought that she would run away because I was sure that (y/n) has told her about what happened but all of sudden she hugged him and Levi hugged her back.

"Sugoiii, finally I meet you mom had told me so much about you"

"Really"

After some hour we explained her what really happened and why her parents broke up. When Levi learned about (y/n)'s new relationship he got really mad and said.

"Take me to your mother"

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to take her back"  

_____________________