Chapter 3

The weekend past fast. It was already time to go back to school. Since your Mom said the house is close to the school, you have to walk. You're so used to riding the bus there. But the bad thing is that you and Mark go to the same school, so he was going to help show you the way.

You had overslept. Quickly, you dashed down the stairs and then to the kitchen. There was no time to eat breakfast since was running late, so you grabbed an apple from the refrigerator.

"Come on," He groaned as he put his backpack on. "I'm going to be late because of you. Can't believe you're living here. "

"I don't like you either."

You bit the apple to be able to hold it between your teeth while you put your backpack on. The backpack was slightly heavy, so you let it hung with only one strap on your shoulder. Afterwards, you joined Mark and you both headed out the door. 

"You over slept, didn't you? He asked, locking the door as you just stood there waiting. Not giving him a single answer.

You were ignoring him. Ever since yesterday when he showed his obnoxious side, you couldn't stand him. Once he locked the door, you began to walk away from him. He called out your name, but once again you ignored him.

"You're going the wrong way. It's the other way." He yelled out to you which made you come to a stop.

You turned around and walked the other direction, passing him. He was able to catch up with you and seized your wrist.

"Why are you walking away? You know you need me to show you where to go." By his tone, you could tell he was irritated. 

You didn't say anything to him. You just continued to walk with him following behind.

Mark to the chance to run in front of you to stop you from going any further. When you tried to past him he would mock your movements. "Don't you hear me talking to you?" He asked, scanning you up and down with vexed eyes.

Again, you replied with nothing which he didn't accept. By surprise, Mark pinned your shoulders to a fence. "Don't ignore me." He growled lowly. You gave him a bitchy smile before ducking under his arm, leaving a raging Mark with his hands still pressed against the fence.

He groaned, taking his hands off the fence. He took lead, showing you the rest of the way to both of your destination. Now that you were in the school, you turned towards Mark and finally said, "You don't wanna be late. " 

His teeth gritted as he watched you walk away down the halls. As always the school halls were crowed. Students pushed each other, trying to get to their classes or they just hang out in the halls near lockers. 

The halls roamed with the smell of lemon and rubber. Noises of laughter, talking, footsteps, and shoe squeaking filled your ears. You pushed yourself through the large crowd, trying to get to your class.

"Y/n!"  Your name echoed through out the school halls. You turned around trying to see who it was. It was Sana. She stopped right in front of you, panting for breath. "Y/n-ah, I tried to catch up with you. Damn, you walk fast..."

"Why?" You patted her back, looking down at the breathless girl.

She snatched at your arm and pulled you into a empty classroom. She made you sit down forcefully with the help of your shoulders.