Chapter 19 - Familiar scent

Your POV

I was with the leader talking about some tbings. I helped him witb the paper work and shit like that. It took like 2 hours to finish thatWhen we finished with the paper work I went out for a walk but then I saw Videl coming to my way....with 'oh shit' I thought to myself. 'Is that..'

I saw Videl, a girl with orange her like Petra's and blue eyes like Farlan's, Petra, Farlan, Isabel and finally I saw Levi. But I acted like I never saw them.

They stopped and then I saw only one keep walking to my direction, that one was Levi. He stood behind me "(y/n)" he said and I turned around to face him "Levi?" I said trembling "long time no see" he said with a smirk on his face "what are you doing here?" I asked him looking away "I came for a job but u was lucky to find you here"

"We broke up a long time ago don't you remember Levi. What do you want from me now?"

"You" I froze at his reply, what did he mean by 'you'. I turned around and started walking away "whatever Levi, but I don't want you" i told him as his hand grabbed mine causing me to stop.

"What the fuck do you want Levi we're done" I shouted.

Then Mathew came there and grabbed me from behind "what's wrong (y/n)?" he asked "Thats my ex" I said "your ex? And what does a guy like you want here?" He asked Levi aggressively.

"Go away bastard its not your business"
Levi said.

"Its not my buisness really now? You come here and annoy my girlfriend and you tell me its not my business? Go away dude, she doesn't love you anymore"

"Really?" Levi grabbed me from my shoulders "I want to hear that from you" he said and I liked on the ground.

"Come on (y/n) say it" Mathew ordered me.

"Yeah (y/n), say it, say that you don't love me"

"I-i dont love you" when I said that Levi kissed me passionately. I froze for a moment but then returned the kiss, I had forgot that Mathew was there watching as.

"(Y/n)" I heard Mathew's voice calling out my name and I broke the kiss "are you really going to leave me for him"

I looked back at Levi "(y_n) I can explain you everything with details, the reason why I acted like this" for some reason I trusted him and I told Mathew that I would go with Levi "fine then (y/n) go and pack your things, I hope you will have left until the night"

Levi, the others and I went to sit somewhere and explained everything what happened.

"Is this really the reason?" I asked

"You think I would ever want to hurt you like this, I'm sorry (y/n)"

I smiled and accepted his apologize, and decided to return back.

"By the way whose that girl?" I asked and pointed at the girl. "Thats my daughter her name is Melanie., baka, I was 3 months pregnant when you left" Petra said "you were 3 months pregnant and you hadn't realized it, who's the baka now?" i laughed.

I got back with Videl to pack our things and after 3 days we left.
Now I was again with Levi and Videl, we were a family again and I was truly happy after so many years. I had the man I love my best friend, my friends in particular and my daughter beside me. I joined the survey corps again, and so did Videl.
Melanie and Videl became as good friends as I was with Petra and she also befriended the new guys at the survey corps.
I was happy with that because she had no friends back at the military.

And thats my story!

I dont regret anything I did in my life so far.

___________________
Thank you all for the support!
I really appreciate every comment like and read of yours!

If you want you can check my acc!
I already have published other stories either kpop or anime fanfictions
Love you all
- Saakurako