Chapter 18

Gabrielle's P.O.V

Last night was extremely fun, I posted every picture we took onto the message board Niall hung in my room for pictures,notes and my picture posters. I feel something poking my cheek and I open my eyes to see a bunch of grey feathers, an orange and slightly with beak, and orange eyes. I shriek and run out of the room and down the stairs with Louis chasing after me with a pigeon.

"Gab's Kevin wants to meet you. Come on don't be shy he won't bite." He yells at me. I run into the living room to find Harry in only boxers. I shriek and run into the Kitchen, I quickly hide behind Zayn,Niall and Liam who have confused looks on their faces.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked 

"Louis is chasing me with a pigeon named Kevin and Harry is walking around in only boxers." I say as Louis walks in with the pigeon.

"Louis put that thing back in your room" Liam says to him. He drops his face and looks sad.

"He is not just a thing and he wants to meet Gabbie." Louis whined

"Don't you dare. I hate pigeons" I cried

"You hurt Kevins feelings." He pouts 

"Louis come on boobear." Harry says leading him out of the kitchen.

"Hazza you better come down fully clothed." Niall, Liam and Zayn all yelled at him. I giggled at the way they speak together sometimes. 

"Go get ready. We have an important meeting today and Simon wants to talk to you." Liam says

"OK I'll be down in 20 minutes. my faces feels oily from the makeup." I say before running upstairs. 

After 10 minutes of scrubbing my face clean, I turn of the water and wrap myself in a towel. I walk into the closet thinking of what I should wear. I decided on white skinny jeans, a white v-neck, red sneakers with wedges that make me two inches taller and my red and white varsity jacket with a hood. I let my bangs fall on my face and leave my hair down. I change my phone case to a red wallet phone case and run down stairs into the kitchen.

"Hey your not wearing a beanie or a snapback today?" Zayn asked

"Nope." I pop the 'p'

"I never knew you hand bangs." Niall said

"The beanie or the snapback would hide them." I answer

"Did you get taller?" Liam asks standing next to me.

"No I'm wearing sneakers with two inch wedges that Danielle bought for me." I answer, Louis and Harry walk into the room and ask the same question. I groan and sit down between Zayn and Niall

"That is not very lady like." Louis says

"Too bad" I sass back. I gab a pancake and begin eating

"Where are the girls?" I ask

"Perrie has a band meeting, Danielle's at work and Eleanor has Uni." Liam answers

"Come on guys we have 20 minutes before we have to go." Niall says

We eat quickly and rush into the car right sfter we finished.We got to Simons office in 10 minutes it was seriuosly big. We walk into his office. and all sit down on his couch.

"So Gabbie we have some news for you." Simon said

"Ok what is it?Are you sending me back to the orphanage? " My voice was shakie. Are they going to send me back.

"Of course not sweetheart. We would never do that." Niall comforted me

"The lads are going on tour for 8 months." He said calmly