Arnessa (2)

Janu jumped back 20 feet from Sya.  She swiped her foot in a circle creating an energy containment circle for Arnessa.  Janu stood up and snickered at Sya, this would be the end of Sya.  She should have stayed gone.  Everything was going well for her ever since Sya disappeared.  Zion gave her compliments, showed her love and acknowledged her strength.  She worked hard every day to make sure that she wouldn’t fail her Demon Father and his expectations.

Janu rose up from the energy containment circle, she bit her thumb and when it bled, she swiped the blood across her forehead, then down her nose and straight down her neck and chest.  The energy that released from her caused a tornado of qi to whip around her as she used the other half of her qi strength inside of her. After she summoned Arnessa, she would only have a tenth of her strength left.  Her aura started to glow red as Janu began to chant forbidden words to call upon the Queen of the Underworld. Her hands made sign seals, calling Arnessa from the underworld. The ground around the containment circle cracked and broke as if something was digging its way.  Steam started to blow up from the ground as an evil qi leaked out and a loud boom could be heard as a long thin, white hand the size of Janu reached out to hold Janu’s body.

Instead of pulling Janu down, it was as if it held on to Janu and pulled itself up.  After the hand came an arm, then an arm came the head.  Arnessa pulled herself up and out of the hole and when it reached her waist, it could not be pulled out any further.  Janu was not strong enough yet to call out Arnessa's whole body.  But what came out from the containment circle made everyone scared. They screamed in horror as they saw the demon for the first time.

The tornado died down and everyone could see the horror of the Queen of the Underworld.  Her white hair, deep set red eyes, and hollow cheeks, made her look eternally dead.  Her red lips smiled seductively at Sya as she screamed out in happiness.
Everyone covered their ears in pain at the loud screech.  Her awakening was almost complete in the host that she chosen.  Janu held within her, a dark soul that could carry Arnessa's power, spirit and body to the surface.  She had helped Janu with her martial skills so Janu would be strong enough to call upon her when the time was right.

However the ignorant child called her up earlier than expected.  Janu was not strong enough to take her completely out of the underworld, so she was stuck between two worlds.

Zion laughed loudly with pride.  His eyes shined with happiness as he looks over the demon that Janu called out.  He was extremely proud of her.  She was his daughter after all!

“Child, you are not strong enough yet to call me completely out.”  Arnessa said as she looked at the blue sky, the people in the stands and the young woman in white who still stood still in all the chaos.

“Master!  You must help this young one!  Janu called you out because should Janu lose, Janu will no longer be living.  Janu asks Master to destroy that woman over there!”  Janu pleaded as she pointed at Sya.

Arnessa looked over at the woman who held her ground.  Her cold, indifferent stance made Arnessa curious.  Arnessa lifted the veil over her undead eyes to try to read the young woman and her powers, but to her surprise, she could not even read the young woman’s martial level.  She could not feel the young woman’s qi strength, nor her aura.  Arnessa suddenly became curious of the young woman.  She must be a proficient martial artist to be able to not only deflect Janu’s attacks, but caused her to be in a situation to call upon Arnessa as her trump card.

Arnessa smiled and her smile caught everyone in a trance.  Arnessa had unleashed her compulsion attack to capture everyone’s attention.  They would obey her words and her demands.  They would even happily kill themselves at her request.

Everyone’s eyes glazed over under her attack.

“Child.”  Arnessa addressed Janu.  “Who is that young woman?”

Janu answered Arnessa quickly.

“Master, that is Princess Sya.  My Demon Father’s first daughter.”

“And you are too weak to defeat her yourself!  What have you been doing all these years?”  Arnessa asked angrily.

Arnessa suddenly regretted that she chose Janu as her host.  Should she have chosen Sya, maybe she would have been called upon and walked among the men already.  She would have been dominating them and taking their souls to the underworld.  

Janu glared a Sya with hate.  First her Demon Father ignoring her and now her Master was looking down on her.

“Since I cannot have you, I will make sure to end you.”  Arnessa said as she lifts her hand up to squish the young woman in front of her.  

Arnessa’s large hand came down to squash Sya, however her hand was stopped by the invisible shield.  

“What’s this?”  Arnessa cried out as she kept on trying to hit Sya.  Every time her hand came down, it was stopped and every time it hit the invisible shield, it absorbed her dark qi without her noticing.

Arnessa screamed out in frustration.  With only half of her body being summoned, she did not have all of her strength to use against the impudent girl.  Her tactics that she used were ineffective. When one technique didn’t work, she used another, then another.  Her frustrations grew and grew with each moment.  How can she kill something that she can’t even touch.  

What enraged her the most, was the fact the Sya stood still.  Unmoving.  Unbothered. Unyielding.  

How dare this mortal act so arrogantly against the Queen of the Underworld.  How dare the young mortal act against her and make her lose her face!  Her anger built up, with each unsuccessful attack.   

“Are you done?”  Sya asked as Arness huffed and puffed.  Sya had not only made Janu, but the Queen of the Underworld, Arnessa, use up most of their qi with each of their attacks.  It was her intentions all along.  “My turn.”