6

Frost's p.o.v
************

YALL I CHANGED MY MIND. TYLER POSEY IS GOING TO BE COLE. I REPEAT, TYLER POSEY IS GOING TO BE COLE. PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAST LIST. I WILL FIX IT WHEN I HAVE THE TIME. DONT GET MAD AT ME, IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT NOW.

OKAY.

you may continue.

   Chapter Six: Dumb and Dumber

"Bye ma! Love you!" I call out before closing the door. I turn around, and nearly choke on my spit.

"Dude what the hell?" I yell at Cole. "You could've made me choke and die. And then I wouldn't have been able to go to a Beyoncè concert."

"Sorry," Cole says apologetically, "I just wanted to see if you wanted a ride. I'm driving Manon and Nova." he offers.

"Sure. But next time, don't just stand there, knock or something. Other wise I'll have to go Batman on you." I playfully say. We waited for the other two by his car.

"Do you like Manon?" I suddenly ask.

"W-What?" he stutters, turning red. I grin and fold my arms.

"Manon. Do you like her?"

"I, uh, I.. well-"

"That's a yes, so listen very closely." I face him with a real glare.

"If you even think about breaking her heart, whatever she's feeling and whatever I'm feeling, I'll make your suffering ten times worse. You can say bye bye to your plans for kids, because you wouldn't have a dong for long." I threaten.

He gulps, "Okay... I won't.."

"Good!" I smile and turn back around to see Manon and Nova walking together towards us.

"Hi guys!" she beams, her eyes glued on Cole. Cole gives her a toothy smile. Immediately they begin chatting, ignoring us.

God they're so blind.

"Hey Matthews." Nova surprisingly acknowledges me. I wiggle my brows at him, nudging my head to where the other two are. He nods his head.

Finally. Someone to help me out with those two.

"Guys stop talking or we're going to be late, we should get going."

What no!

I size him up, and he shrugs. We all pile into the car, me and Nova in the back. "I'm trying to get them together, not separated!" I quietly hiss at him.

He shrugs, "Not my problem."

"Do you like oatmeal cookies?" Cole asks her.

"Oh yes! They're so good!"

The world is turning against me.

One person at a time.

We arrived at school and I didn't talk to Nova at all. I snag Manon, and we walk into the school. I push through the other kids.

"What's up?"

"The sky,"

"Frost, you're almost never mad. What's wrong?"

What am I supposed to say?

Oh you know, I'm just trying to get my best friend and her crush together so she could be happy, and nothing is working?

No!

Without thinking, I burst out, "I'm on my period." I internally slap my self. Out all excuse out there, I chose that one? She was silent for a few seconds before giggling.