Imagine 19 (Prank)

You were on your way back to the precinct after questioning some people for your current case. It had been an exhausting day and you couldn't wait to get back and relax at your desk.

---Time skip---

'I don't think I've ever been so happy to sit at my desk for the rest of the day.' You thought to yourself as you arrived back at the precinct. You finally sat down only to be greeted by your chair falling apart.

You saw your partner Carisi at his desk trying not to laugh.

"This better not have been done by you Carisi."

"Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't." He said teasingly.

"Well it doesn't matter who did it because you're gonna be the one to fix it." You said before going to the break room.

Knowing that Carisi had pulled a prank on you, you decided that it would only be right to prank him back.

---Time skip---

The next day came around and you had your prank planned and ready to go.

You brought in a cannoli but it wasn't just any old regular cannoli. Instead of the sweet cream filling inside, there was mayonnaise instead.

"Hey Carisi, I have an extra cannoli from dinner last night. Do you want it?" You asked while placing it on his desk.

"I mean I'm not one to deny free food. Especially not cannolis."

He picked up the cannoli and took a bite. You watched as his expression went from joy to pure disgust.

"What the hell is this (Y/N)?" He asked after spitting it out into the trash.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you said you liked mayonnaise filled cannolis! My bad!" You said pretending to sound shocked.

He rolled his eyes before throwing the rest of the cannoli into the trash.

"How could you do something so cruel? Cannolis are the one thing you don't mess with."

"Well then maybe you shouldn't have taken my chair apart." You said before winking and walking away.

"Oh it's on now (Y/N)!" Carisi yelled to you.