6• Wakey Wakey, Eggs & Bakey

I huff as I stomp down the stairs with a moody meanie behind me. That's right! Meanie! He's a meanie butthead!

He made me wear pants!

I don't wanna! I hate pants!

"Go ahead and fucking pout! You're still wearing them!", he called to me from behind. I glared at him over my shoulder before quickly pulling them off and throwing them right at his face.

"Hey!", he yelled.

I ran down the stairs away from him and around the corner before he caught me and sat on me again. He'd already chased me around the room once and yanked them back on me.

The rest of the boys were all solemnly sitting in the kitchen lost in thought. I looked around for the person I wanted most at this moment.

My eyes teared up as I saw Silas leaning against the kitchen island in the middle. I ran towards him with my arms held out in front of me," Silas!"
He snapped out of his stupor and looked over at me. His tense shoulders sagged in relief before he took in my state. His eyes softened with worry before he bent a little with his arms held out awaiting me.

"Come here Aggele Mou."

I ran into his arms. He quickly snatched me up and held me like a toddler to his chest. I hugged my legs around his waist and threw my arms around his neck where I buried my face. He rubbed my back up and down," Agelle? Why's wrong?"

I sniffled," I don't wanna."

"What? What don't you want to do?", he cooed gently in my ear and held me tighter.
"Wear pants. I don't like pants."
He froze, his arm moved until his hand felt up my bare legs until they landed on my panties. He let out a choking noise. Someone in the room snorted before falling out in laughter.

Silas chuckled just as Meanie came in cussing," That brat I swear! She can't walk around without fucking pants! I can't take it. It's fucking torture!"

Sean chuckled," Let her be."
Meanie sputtered out," B-but!"
"Enough. She hasn't had any control of her life until now. It's of the upmost importance that she's given some control of her decisions. If she prefers to go without them, let her. Surely we've surpassed our Neanderthal ancestors and can pull together enough self control.", said Owen.

"Besides, it's not like she's going out in public. She's fine.", Kota calmly stated. I peaked one eye out from Silas' shoulder to look at everyone discreetly.
Meanie pulled at his hair and let out a frustrated screech," Easy for you to fucking say! I just had to bathe her! Naked! You hear me? Naked! She was fucking naked!"

Victor rolled his eyes and said in a bored tone," How can we not hear you? You're screeching like a tantrum throwing toddler."
Luke fell back in his chair with a pout," No fair! I wanna take a bath with Lulu!"

Meanie flipped him off before turning his glare to me. I flinched and sank into my teddy bear more. Silas began to rock my side to side while the butthead stalked over to me. He poked me gently on the nose," This isn't over rugrat."

I gently bit his finger and looked up at him from under my lashes, silently asking if we were still friends. He smirked at me and flicked my nose," Stop being so fucking cute."