A Lulu Mini ~ Lullaby's Christmas Tree

(A/n: Gore Warning ⚠️ this is the psycho I always warned you guys about that Lullaby can be)

👽
"But I don't want you to go," I whine, lip wobbling with a sniffle.
He chuckles down at me, " I know sweetie. We'll only be the night."
I wrinkle my nose, dropping the crocodile tears. Kota smirks, amused. They've learned my trade secrets so now I'll have to make new ones.

Most everyone else is outside finishing up with packing the cars. They have to do some stupid special mission and I'm going to be left here all by myself. This is only the second time they've left me alone since I've met them. The first time they were all a nervous wreck, but when they came back and saw I'd been fine they began to trust me more.

Well...kinda.

North comes by with a heavy looking crate on one of his shoulders. He glances at me and comes to a stop. His eyes become severe as he points at me, " What are the rules, Lulu?"

I puff out my cheeks and spin away from him with a 'humph', nose in the air while I hold Macaron to my chest. I hear Kota smothering a chuckle and North letting out an exasperated sigh. The crate knocks on the floor when he sets it down. His big heavy thumping feet slowly make their way over to me. I'm tensing, ready to be yelled at, but North doesn't yell.

His big arms wind around my body and pick me up. In one easy effortless maneuver, he gently tosses me and catches me so I'm facing him and my legs dangle around his ribs. He's got a small smile on his face and his scary eyes aren't very scary anymore. I lose my growly face and pout at him. He chuckles and kisses me on the nose.
"Oh, Lulu," he sighs out with amusement.

When he pulls away I blink up at him "I don't want you to go," I mumble.
He grins and cradles me to his chest. I accept it and bury my face into his neck, still clinging to Macaron tightly. I refuse to tell them this, but I'm scared when they leave. If I tell North that though, he'll never let me be by myself ever again. I don't know how to say it right.

North's big hand runs through my hair, lips pressing against my temple. His chest vibrates as his low grumbly voice says, " It's only for the night baby. We'll be here before the sun comes up, before you even open your eyes."

I think on this, wanting to argue but not wanting to seem like I'm a scaredy cat either. North continues, " If you watch tv and fall asleep, we'll be home before you know it."

"...'Kay." I concede. I pull back and look in his abysmal eyes that gleam at me with love. North smirks, pecking my lips with his before setting me down and ruffling my hair.
"That's my girl."

"Why can't I go?" I ask, unable to help it. Kota steps up beside him, arms crossed, and with an understanding smile, " You could get hurt, Lullaby. We're going after these scary men and they wouldn't think twice about hurting you. No matter how cute you are." He ends it with a wink that has me blushing. I'm determined though and rise up on my tippy toes and lean in a bit, " Nuhuh! I'll gut them and take their eyeballs!"