Chapter 24

"Ryder, wake up," Hendry said while shaking his lover.

"H-Huh?" Ryder groans looking up at Hendry who smiled and kissed his head making him smile.

"The storm stop a while ago. It's right now 6:30 am." Hendry said getting up and helping Ryder who yawns and nods his head.

"Okay. RoboDog takes us back to the hotel where Jake and mother are at." Ryder said hearing RoboDog bark.

The car started moving leaving a big pile of snow behind and going back to the hotel. Hendry look at the father seeing he was alright and was breathing better and his sons were fine. He stood up and looked at the pups still sleeping making him sigh.

"Did you stay up until 6:30 am, Hendry?" Ryder asks walking to his boyfriend who looked at his lover and smiled.

"Yeah but don't worry, It fine Ryder. I'll get some sleep back at the cabin." Hendry smiled softly while rubbing his hair.

Ryder frown but nod and went to check on RoboDog and went to check in with Jake telling them that they were heading back to the hotel. It took them about one hour to get there and Ryder woke up the pups seeing how sleepy they were beside Everest who smiled when she saw the mother and Jake in front of the hotel. They park the Arctic Terrian and the boys came out first screaming mom who held her arms out and hugs her baby. The father came out with Hendry help and smiled when the mother came running to him crying in his arms. Ryder smiled and looked at Hendry who looked at him and smiled softly towards him but looked at Jake who smiled at him.

"Thanks, Hendry man. I got it here. Thanks again Ryder and pups. Also sorry again for taking your sleep." Jake said helping the father stand.

"Of course. If you ever need help just yell for help." Ryder smiled.

The mother thanks, Ryder, Hendry, and the pups including the father and the two boys and left with Jake taking the father the health room. Ryder sigh and notice the winds picking up again making Everest sigh and look at Ryder.

"Seem like mother nature isn't being nice today hehee. Will make sure everyone knows about the storm this time and that no one goes out. Thanks again Ryder, Hendry, and pups." Everest bark happily and ran after Jake.

Ryder sigh and watch as the pups went back inside the Arctic Terrian and he also follows behind with Hendry. They finally got back to the cabin and the pups all ran inside and went to the chimney and got comfortable on their fluffy pillows. Chase and Rocky were together, of course, Skye was with Thunder who watch her get comfortable and put her head on his back, Rubble was hugging his bone, Marshall was already asleep and Zuma was just watching the fire. Hendry sigh and looked at Ryder who rubs his eyes and looked at him and grab his hand and started walking up the stairs with him following behind.

"You are going to sleep too, mister," Ryder said while walking up the stairs.

"Hehee okay okay." Hendry smiled and walk into his room and saw his bed and laid down.

Ryder smiled and was about to leave until he felt arms wrap around his waist making him look back to see Hendry snuggling close to his back with his face. Ryder chuckle and gasp when he was pulled back with Hendry who was making himself go back on the bed. They both chuckle and Ryder turn himself around and smiled softly at Hendry who was chuckling but flinch a little. Ryder looked at his boyfriend worried making him chuckle and shake his head at him.

"I'm fine," Hendry said sitting up and making Ryder sit on his lap and look at the window to see the snow falling.

"It's peaceful here...." Ryder said while putting his head on Hendry's shoulder.

"Yeah...." Hendry said while looking at Ryder and seeing how he was just watching the snow fall with a smile.

He put his hand under Ryder's chin and making him face him and when he did he kissed Ryder when he looked toward his way. Ryder blinks and closes his eyes leaning close to the kiss and wrapping his arms around his lover's neck. They deepen the kiss and fought for dominance and f course Hendry won the fight and they pulled apart to get air and Hendry looked at Ryder's beautiful brown eyes seeing love. Love for him. Him only.

"How on earth did I ever get you, Ryder?" Hendry said kissing Ryder again but soft.

"By being your self and being kind." Ryder chuckle and hug Hendry who chuckle and hug back.

"Would you even still love me if I was a villain," Hendry said looking at Ryder sit up and pout at him adorable.

"You will never be a villain and if you do. I will go after you and make you see the real you or I will stop letting you touch me and kissing me." Ryder said.

Hendry looked at Ryder with a horrified face and looked at him seriously.

"Y-You wouldn't do that...w-would you?" Hendry said making Ryder laugh.

"I would hahaha." Ryder laughed even harder when Hendry groan a no and fell back down on his bed with his hands on his face.

Ryder smiled sweetly and lean down, moving his hands away from his face, and kissed Hendry who just watches him do everything. He put his hands around Ryder's waist and kisses him back making his lover blush deep red and lean close to him with his hands on his chest. Ryder pulled back but gasp when he was kissed again and was moving to the bottom and Hendry was over him. He pulled his shirt over his body and looked at Ryder with hunger eyes and lust and lean down to kiss his neck leaving him hickeys and bite mark while Ryder moans softly and held him so close. Then he felt his pants being pulled down making him put his hand on Hendry's face who grunt and looked at Ryder confused.

"Are you letting me win and giving in already?" Ryder said smirking making Hendry groan.

"N-No!! Oh god...I almost forgot about it...." Hendry chuckles making Ryder chuckle back. "But I swear you gonna regret doing that Ryder." 

Hendry chuckles kissing Ryder on his lips and laid back down, pulling the blanket over them, hugging him close and looking at the window. Ryder was also looking at the window seeing the snowfall and just enjoying the company of his lover.