Chapter 9

The family had turned insane as Dipper was found alive once again. The poor boy got squished between hugs and Mabel's squealing almost let him become deaf, but more or less he survived it.

A few days later the big day started. The twin's birthday.
The whole town was busy in organizing the party and as finally the moment approached where Dipper and Mabel blew their candles out, a huge applause was audible in the whole town. With red faces the twins bowed to the others and Mabel took a mikrophone into her hands.
"Hey guys! Damn, I'm so glad it came this way. Dipper is alive, our family complete and there is nothing I could wish for anymore."
She gave a soft laugh and added in a sheepish voice
"Despite new yarn for my sweaters."
The townsfolk answered this with a few laughs and Stan leaned grinning against the wall of the mystery shack, watching proudly his little grandniece.

"But for me Gravity Falls will always stay my hometown. And I'm glad to be here, even if I wasn't born here this town means the world to me. Thank you everyone."
At the end of her sentence her lip started to tremble and she broke into soft crying of happyness. Candy and Grenda gasped at the same time and pulled Mabel into a bone crushing hug, accompanied with terrible squealing. Dipper watched this awkwardly, then took the mikrophone himself.
"Well... As you know I've always been the stupid nerd and adventure freak. But know what? No town on earth contains so many mysteries and adventures as Gravity Falls. I'm also glad that I have two awesome gruncles, Ford and Stan."

Dipper waved happily over to them and while Ford coughed awkwardly at the stares he received, Stan smirked into the audience.
"Thanks to you two I had more adventures in my life I could ever count. Really. I'm proud to have such a family."
He made a small meaningful pause there, but mostly to catch his breath.
"To that... I believe you all remember how I dissapeared years ago. I met you all once again in a different dimension, but all of you had opposite personalities. There I also met my best friend, the reverse version of Bill Cipher."
Suddenly, he looks over towards his boyfriend who actually set up a small jealous pout at the mentioning of Will. But as soon as he noticed Dipper staring at him he blushed slightly and turned a bit away, trying to calm his beating heart.
"I miss him quite a lot, but nothing can ever replace my boyfriend. Bill Cipher, I love you really much, got it? Don't you dare leaving me again like this."
Bill instantly frowned and a soft whine escaped his lips.
"I-it wasn't my fault okay?!"
"Yeah yeah. Idiot."
The townsfolk began to chuckle slightly at that and Stan flashed a huge grin over to him. Finally, Dipper once more focused the attention onto himself.
"But to summarize everything, I love this town with all its mysteries reallymuch, together with the people I met here. Thanks for everything."
Everybody gave a huge applause for that but suddenly, Bill spoke up.
"I'm not finished with you yet Pinetree!"
"What...?"

Bill slowly stepped onto the small stage, accompanied by the curious gazes of the townsfolk. In front of Dipper he fell onto his knees, grabbing gently his hand to place a soft kiss onto it.
"You're eightteen now hm? So finally an adult. Really was time for that."
Some giggles let the demon grin too.
"Look, I've been carrying this with me for quite some time now and I'm sick of it. So Dipper Pines, take this ring and become my husband for my mortal human life."
He pulled out of his pocket a silver ring and held it with a hopeful smile out to Dipper. Poor Pinetree was blushing to his ears and stared at his soon to be husband with a wide open jaw, not able to shut it again. To fill the embarassing silence Mabel suddenly let out a loud complaining whine.
"Just kiss him already you dork!!"
Dipper snapped out of his daze and instantly nodded, tears rolling down his cheeks. He slipped his finger into the ring and fell Bill around his neck, kissing him deeply.
"O-of course!! Of course I will marry you!!"
Bill started to laugh and raised himself again only to wrap his arms around the happy boy. Or man? After all he was an adult now and finally ready for some... lets say harder stuff.

But none of them thought of that as a huge wave of applause and whistles crashed onto them, letting Dipper blush once again to his ears. With a gigantic smile he stared now into the crowd, holding Bills hand tightly while the cheers seemed to never find an end. Mabel of course as the born shipper and fangirl was the loudest of them all.
But as everything quieted down the twins partied together with the townsfolk into early morning.

Since Dipper was too sleepy, Bill carried his boyfriend upstairs and into their bedroom. Now as he saw the bed, a smirk came onto his lips and he pushed Dipper onto it only to tower over the boy.
"Hey Pinetree... In the wedding night you're mine, got it?"
A deep blush came onto Dippers cheeks and he let out a cry of complainment, pushing a pillow into Bills face.
"Idiot!!! G-get off, I'm tired..."
"Make me."
"BIIIIILL!!!!"

Guess that really was a demons fate. To be stuck with his human lover on earth until death. Or until he annoyed his human to death. Despite Dipper acting all defensive the whole time Bill loved him every single day just like at the first one.

-The End-