Chapter 2 High School

I was 16 i enroll at Fairy Academy and it's some of them know each other since grade school.

"Ahhh a knew start at school :)". The bell rang and i go to the classroom.

"Ohayo minna! I'm your sensei, Mirajane Strauss =)" "Ohayo sensei!". Wow our sensei is like a super model and kind but don't make her angry.

"Ok minna introduce yourself to the whole class, ok" "'Aye!" Then it's start with the pink hair guy.

"Hi minna! I'm Natsu Dragneel a dragon slayer" "Ohayo i'm Lissana Strauss little sister of Mira-san, a take-over (animal soul)" "Gray Fullbuster a ice make magic" "Hello i'm Levy Mcgarden a solid script" "Ohayo i'm Erza Scarlet also known Titania a sword magic or requip" And finally it's me! "Ohayo mina! i'm Lucy Heartfilia a celestial mage"......etc and it end.

The bell rang 2 times it means lunch time

Hmmmmm how many can i get friends?? I was going to find a seat when something bump in my head and i see a girl. "Oww,owwww. Ohh! Gomenasai" " Nooo, gomen" We both laugh.

"Hi i'm Levy-san, you?" "I'm Lucy-san, nice to meet you :)" We talk a hour even eating and the red hair show up. "Oh, hi Levy! Who is she?" Oh! She is Lucy, Lucy-san meet Erza-san" "Konichiwa Erza" "Konichiwa Lucy. Oh yeah Levy the lesson is gonna start let's go now" "Ok, Lucy come with us" "Ok" I said.

And until the end i say goodbye to them and went home. " Ahhh i feel like i'm lucky i made 2 friends, what about tommorow?

Gray P O V

Tomorrow....

"Uhhhh!! I'm late!" I hurry up to go to school but i made it at time. Woah! Made it" "Gray-sama!!" "What is it Juvia-chan?" "Ah! Nothing i'm happy to see you :)" "Ok, let's go now to the classroom" "Hai!"

Juvia and I both go to the classroom and we stand first beacause the sensei is gonna change the seat.

"Ohayo minna!" "Ohayo sensei" "Ok i'm gonna tell your seat arrangement"

"First row, Natsu,Lisanna,Gajeel,Levy,Elfman and Wendy. Second, Cana,Bickslow,Juvia,Laxus,

Evergreen and Freed. You may sit down" "Sensei, Juvia don't want here,Juvia want beside Gray" "No"

"Third, Alzack,Bisca,Jet,Laki,Loke,Kinana. Fourth, Warren,Enno,Gray and Lucy. "Gomen Lucy if you dont have seatmate at the window" "No,it's ok" "Ok" until it end.

Hmmm,who will sit next to her at the window? But i will admin it i like Lucy and i like to be her seatmate :)