Searching for Maps

Y/n's Pov

I awoke to the sun peaking over the horizon. I grabbed all my belongings, which wasn't much, before heading back to the Millenium Falcon. Luke followed me down the path before waving goodbye as I flew away. I set my coordinates before setting the ship into flight speed. It was a bit hard to do everything by myself, but luckily I had BB-8 who could help a bit.

-Time Skip-

I finally brought us out of light speed to find myself with a full view of the planet that the Resistance base was on. I then remembered that I had to leave no info on when I had been so I erased some of BB-8's memory and reset the Millenium Falcon's database before flying towards the base. I landed not too long later and was greeted by a mass of the Resistance. The crowd eventually parted, revealing Leia, who was walking towards me. "Welcome back." She greeted with a hug. I hugged back before we parted and headed towards the control room. I was asked a multitude of questions but only answered some of them due to what I had promised Luke. I told Leia why and she understood it quite well. I also gave her a note that Luke had told me to pass on to her and she was happy with that.

After everything had calmed down once again, I was told that Han had gone off again with Chewy to be the scoundrels they had always been. Leia also told me that they had also found another piece of map that lead to Luke. We chatted more before discussing what I would be doing next. Leia had suggested trying and looking for more maps and I agreed. In no time at all we were already planning for my next mission to another planet to search.

-Time Skip-

It had been six months since I returned to the Resistance, and everything was going well. We had figured out that there was 10 map pieces needed to complete the map to find Luke, and I had successfully found another two to what the Resistance already had. They now had half the map but they still couldn't match it to any of their own maps. I was now on my way to Jakku to find out if rumors were true about a map being found by and old alliance in one of the villages. I was using the Millenium Falcon again because Han hadn't returned yet.

As I was flying towards my destination, a First Order ship came out of nowhere. I tried flying away but soon enough I was being pulled in. I quickly radioed the Resistance before the ship could intercept the call and sent a message telling them what was happening. I then remembered that the maps were stored on the ship but I didn't have any time to get rid of them so I prepared myself for a fight and hid under the floor.

After the ship finally came to a stop and the doors were opened, I heard stormtroopers being sent in to investigate. I watched as they walked above me while trying to think of a plan. I then noticed the troopers seperating to search the whole ship and saw my chance. I quietly followed one of them by crawling underneath until they came to a place that was well separated and there would be a slim chance of the others seeing or hearing anything.

I quickly pushed up the floor piece I was under, and before the trooper could say anything, I knocked him out. I dragged him around another corner into a closet and took off his suit. It was a good thing they wore clothes underneath. I quickly put the suit on and hid the guy in the closet before walking away. "Sorry." I mumbled. I continued 'searching' before I met up with the others. They started lining up to walk out and I followed suit, taking a place in the back.

We were met by someone of higher ranking and each trooper said 'clear' before continuing off. My heart started to beat faster as it came closer to my turn. It was soon my turn so I quickly changed the tone of my voice before saying 'clear' as calmly as I could. The person nodded and I walked away. I wasn't sure exactly where I should go so I just followed the others. If I remembered correctly, we were heading towards the cafeteria.

Soon enough my assumptions were confirmed but now I had new concerns on my mind. I had passed another set of troopers carrying a detector of some sort towards the ship I had just left.'They are most definitely going to find the maps now, if only they weren't in a folder literally named 'Maps to Luke'. I knew there was no chance of stopping it now so I continued into the cafeteria. As soon as I entered, I was met with yet another concern. The troopers that were lining up to get their food had to tell a specific Captain Phasma their 'name'. I quickly looked on my suit for a name tag of any sort and was relieved to find one hidden on the side. "Name?" Phasma asked as I came up. "FR-2247" I answered with my fake voice, sighing a sigh of relief as I was aloud past.