DAY ONE HUNDRED & THIRTY THREE

"millie, i'm nervous." (y/n) admitted as she was playing with her fingers.

"don't be," millie quickly looked over at (y/n) from the drivers seat. "there's nothing to be nervous about."

(y/n) nodded her head, "i know, but what if - what if this whole things a waste of time."

millie smiled, "it won't be, trust me."

walking into the cafe, (y/n) darted her eyes around looking for that familiar head of curls.

once she had finally spotted him, she made her where over to where he was and took a seat.

"i ordered for an iced coffee for you." finn said as soon as (y/n) took a seat.

the girl smiled at finn, "thank you." she said before taking a sip of her drink.

the two sat in silence, both think about what to say to the other.

"i love you -" "good coffee - wait, you what?" (y/n)'s eyes widened and she watched finn's every move.

"i love you." he said, waiting for the girls reaction.

"i - i love you too." she replied hesitantly.

"then let's get back together," finn smiled at the girl, but his smile quickly faded once she shook her head, "we can't - it wouldn't be suitable."

finn furrowed his eyebrows, "why? it's not like we live hours away or our relationship was toxic."

(y/n) nodded her head, "i'm moving to paris, and it might be for good." she mumbled, looking down at her drink.

"right."

(y/n) could feel her eyes water, she knew she had to leave before she started to cry, "i'm sorry - i gotta go." and with that (y/n) got up and left, not knowing when she'll see finn again.

—————

this is so bad yikes
ok enjoy im gonna go throw myself off a cliff now bc jilia was somewhat confirmed, breaking my jyatt heart