Discovered

Y/n's Pov

Everything just got a whole lot worse.

Turns out that the First Order had almost finished building the new planet base, and I'm heading right towards it. I had been able to keep myself unnoticed while on the ship but I knew everything would be different once I stepped off of it. For one thing, I will easily be sensed by Kylo if I am ever near him. It was then that I also realized that I had to find a way to hide my memories of the Resistance and Luke and replace them if I were to be 'interrogated'. I tried to figure out a way to do so until I remembered what Luke had told me. 'Everyone uses their mind to much these days when they should really be using their heart more.' I then decided that I would store my memories where no one would ever think of looking. In my heart.

-Time Skip-

I've been trying to blend in the best I could with all the other stormtroopers for the past week. I was glad when I found out that all the stormtroopers had a room each, although they were tiny and only contained a bed to sleep on. Everyone was getting up and heading towards the cafeteria. Since the base was so huge, I almost got lost a few times but luckily I am never alone when sent off to do something so I just followed along. There were also a few signs around the place but they weren't the most reliable.

When I got to the cafeteria I grabbed some food and sat down with all the other stormtroopers. It was always quiet except for a few conversations coming from those with higher authority. I was lucky to not have seen Kylo at all but that all changed after a few seconds when he walked in. I instantly tensed up as he walked past me and he must have noticed a little movement because he tilted his head slightly towards me. All was silent until a sarcastic voice from farther up greeting him.

"Welcome back Kylo Ren." I recognized it as Commander Hux's voice. I continued eating until I was brought out of my silence by a voice. "Stormtroopers in section B come with me." I heard. It was then that I realized that all the tables were sections and that I was sitting at section B. 'Oh no.' I thought as I stood up with the others. It was Kylo who had spoken and I knew I would be discovered.

Soon enough Kylo was leading the group out of the cafeteria and down many different hallways. We eventually reached a large door and Kylo demanded for us all to stand guard and not let anyone in under any circumstances. We stood there for half an hour before Kylo came out, without his helmet on. "You are all dismissed." He said and I sighed silently in relief. "Except you." He continued. All the other stormtroopers were looking at me and it was then that I realized he was pointing at me. The others nodded before walking off as I stood stalk still.

"Lead me to the control room." He said. I gulped, knowing that I didn't know the way precisely. I headed off in the direction I thought was correct and followed any signs that I saw. Everything was quiet until I heard the footsteps stop behind me. I stopped too and was about I turn around when I heard a lightsaber ignite. I reached my hand to my belt but realized that I didn't have my lightsaber or a blaster. I then remembered that I had left my lightsaber on the millennium falcon. 'Oh great' I thought.

"Looking for this?" Kylo asked from behind me. I turned and saw my lightsaber in his hand. "I know who you are, Y/n." He said with a slightly stern voice. I sighed in surrender and took my helmet off. I looked into Kylo's eyes with a bit of fear, surprise, and kindness.