Part 23 - Congratulation asshole

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

The guys are keep singing through the ride back to Dane's house after picking up some food from some restaurant, they're celebrating our games but I'm just seating while driving Justin's car.

I keep thinking what should i say to Avalana if she found out about Rachel who suddenly kissed me on the lip, I really fucked up and want to jump over the cliff right now. I should stay away from that crazy psychopath who suddenly jump and kissed me on the lip. I wish Avalana will know it by me telling her the truth not from the gossip cause i know they can make it into a big gossip which turns out to be a wrong information.

We finally arrived and i see her car is parked outside the house, shit this is going to be bad. She's arrived, i hope she hasn't hear a thing about the kissed. I walk out of the car with the box of food and put it inside of the house, I begin follow the guys to somewhere in the house until i see the girls are at the guest room.

I found her standing alone with both of her hands inside of her jacket, i can see a disappointment on her face when she lands her eyes on me. I wish i can run into her and hug her to explain everything but I suddenly see a tears fall from her ocean blue eyes as she blinks.

She walks out of the room passing Justin who's being ignored by her, her eyes are looking straight as she's trying to walk passed me but i stop her.

"I can explain" i said putting both of my hands on her shoulder, I don't care about who ever seeing this but i really need to fix things up. But it end up with her pushing me away with her hands.

"Avalana" i said and hold into her arm trying to stop her to walking away.

"Let go" he said after blinking and left a tears on her cheeks.

"Please" i said when suddenly her soft hands lay right on my face, it burns but it must be not hurt as she feels right now. I let out s breath and looking straight into her and let go of my hold.

"I should've never trust you at the firs place" she said to me with a disappointment on her eyes, she throws me a last glance before running away from me.

She left me as i standing while looking at her running away from me,

"Is everything happened between you guys?" Justin suddenly broke the silence.

"Whatever happens between you guys congratulations you just broke her heart asshole" Diana said as she walks passed me with her shoulder bumped hard to mine.

I see Diana and Sarah are trying to catch her while the guys are looking at me while asking themselves what is actually happened between us, shit I totally fucked up right now.

I walk out of the house and found her car is gone Diana's car is also gone, okay then she left me with a big question on everyone's head. I turn around and found the boys are following me to the front yard with a question on their head.

"Calm down mate every girls need some space trust me" Ezra said while i just run my hand through my hair feeling so stupid as hell.

"just take a breath and clear your mind for a moment" Floyd said with everyone standing next to me.

"But can you explain what actually happened?" Jace suddenly asked which makes me turn around to face him, of course he doesn't know and need to know cause he's been her best friend since she was a little.