Chapter 13

~♡~

|"The feeling you get in your stomach, when your heart is broken

|"The feeling you get in your stomach, when your heart is broken. It's like all the butterflies just died"|

~♡~

"The ones who are strong enough to fight and not scared" Namjoon eyed at Hoseok and Seokjin, "stay with me at the castle. Not all of us should go"

"Why?" Hyora asked, hugging her jacket tightly. "We should hurry, Jungkook might be in danger"

"Y/N too" Jimin added.

"Let him explain without interruptions" Yoongi stood up from where he was laying and went to the window, studying the weather outside, yet listening to Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled. "Like I said, two of you should stay with me in the castle. Because we can't risk all of us getting trapped in there. The rest of you..." He explained them his plan, earning smiles from everyone.

"Let's take walkie talkies" Taehyung jumped around, excited for his so called mission. It was his first time doing something like this after all.

"No" Yoongi rejected, "phones are much better"

Taehyung muttered something under his breath, placing a walkie talkie on the library table secretly from his side bag.

"Hoseok, Seokjin and Eunhee have agreed to stay with me. The rest of you will bed led by Yoongi so listen to him no matter what" Namjoon explained, "Good luck"

"It's already dark" Jimin looked out of the wimdow, "a great christmas we're having" He sarcastically said, "Aren't we all supposed to be with our parents? Celebrating and having christmas dinner?"

"My parents were quite unsatisfied when I lied that I will be joining you guys for the night. That was the excuse all of us agreed to use, wasn't it?" Taehyung sighed, looking at the time. "It's almost midnight"

"Yeah, being a royal does have some problems" Hoseok agreed.

"Merry christmas everyone..." Seokjin chuckled quietly.

"Merry christmas" The rest said in unison.

After a few minutes since Hyora, Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi were gone, Namjoon opened Jungkook's laptop, hoping to find more information.

"I'm going to lie down here" Hoseok plopped himself on a couch and went through his social media.

"I'm sleepy" Eunhee mumbled, looking through the library books, meanwhile Seokjin excused himself to bring food from the kitchen.