Chapter twelve

My eyes open slowly. I lay in a room alone. The beeps of the machine to my side relaxed me. I'm alive. Thank God, I'm alive.

I can hear voices out the room. One voice i recognised the most, jin. "..j.....j.....j.j" i can't. It wouldn't let me. I could barely move. Ending my struggles the door opened. A female walked in holding flowers, she placed them by the window. She worked at the same place as me...we've never spoke. Its amazing to see how people care. She's a nice person. "Hoseok...? You're awake, oh my God...i..I'll go get a doctor" she smiled softly and rushed out. My eyes sting like i've had a torch shining in them. Come to think of it don't they usually use a bright light in all surgery rooms..?

"Hoseok? We're going toneed to gobtgrough some basic tests is that okay?..." he sighed softly "unless you cant hear me" he smiled hoping i understood. "O....k..k..." he nodded and cut in, "you'll vet you're voice back after a while so for now just try your best as it will help....now can you raise your arms and turn your hands so that the palms are facing the ceiling". I put all my strength into doing as he said. "Thats good, dont worry" jin says gently pushing my arms down. My hands were shakey, he noticed and didn't want me to be scared...to late. Out of my nervousness i start up a conversation. "How do you know namjoon?" I blurt out. He looked shocked for a moment before replying "we met at the pub over the road he was with..ugh...suga? Was it?". I nod in response, "you two seem close.....wait...." i say making him extremly nervous. His face was funny but that wasn't what i meant. "...I have pins and needles, is that a good thing" i say trying to lean up. He pushes me down carefully. "Dont rush, you might hurt yourself...where do you feel the pins and needles?" He keeps his hand on me knowing that i would try to move again. "My right hand...haha...why?" He ran his finger across my hand causing me to laugh slightly. "Sorry...i needed to see if your hand would react...which it did, so thats good" he softly says smiling. "Would you like me to let your friends in.?..they've been in all night" he walks over to the door. I nod and try to respond, "y..ye..yes" i watch as he smiles while leaving.