RWBY Chibi Episode 1

Ruby Makes Cookies

Y/N POV

I walk inside the kitchen to make myself a milkshake. That is, until I see my girlfriend, Ruby Rose, ready to make cookies.

Ruby: Oh! Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Hello Rubes, I see that you're going to bake. Need some help with that? My grandmother did own a pastry shop, I know all she knew!

Ruby: Thanks sweetie but there's no need! I can do this on my own!

Y/N: Okay.

I kiss her cheek and then grab some stuff for the milkshake. I instead decide to watch Ruby. She starts her culinary quest by tapping one of the eggs on the side of the bowl, but the shell doesn't crack. Ruby looks perplexed for a moment, then tries rapidly hitting the egg with the same lack of results. I pinch the bridge of my nose.

Y/N: Ruby. I love you. Really I do. But I taught you how to master your weapon. Your semblance. I even helped you unlock and master your silver-eyed powers AND YOU CAN'T BREAK AN EGG?!?

Ruby: Wait! I have an idea! KYAAAAHHHH!

She jumps up, screaming in rage, before throwing the egg into the bowl, where it finally splits open in a burst of white pieces and some orange yolk landing on her cheek, which she silently glowers at.

Y/N: That's one way to do it.

I chuckle and clean the yolk off her cheek with a tissue. She thanks me and continues. She then attempts to gently pour some of the flour into her bowl, but when none comes out, she gets up on the table itself and tips the whole bag over it upside-down. Giving it a cautious shake.

Y/N: Uh Rubes, I don't think that's a good ide-

Too late, the flour bursts from the bag like a hose, causing Ruby to scream and my sight to be obscured in powder before the dust clears to reveal piles of white around the kitchen and a pasty-faced Ruby with dizzy eyes.

Y/N: Okay. You obviously need help.

I put on an apron that says "Shall i give you dis meal?" I then start all over again with her. I crack an egg once and it breaks. I then grab another bag of flour and gently pour it in, when none comes out, I give the bottom a gentle tap and it starts pouring out.

Y/N: Alright now we need the chocolate chips. Rub-

I see her holding the bag and she starts digging in to the chocolate treats, grabbing handful after handful into her open mouth from behind the table, in front of it, and even outside the window. I laugh a bit.

Y/N: Truly like a child.

Since I know that Ruby loves chocolate strawberry cookies, I decide to chop some strawberries while Ruby lays in the sink, pouring the chocolates in her mouth as her foot twitches. I put the sliced fruits in and snatch the bag from her hands, she pouts.

Y/N: We still need some for the cookies.

I pour what's left in and throw the empty bag away. I mix for a bit and then stop.

Y/N: You can do this yourself Ruby.

Ruby nods. She attempts to move it only to find the spoon is stuck. She attempts to move it towards her with both hands while grunting, pulling on it from the tabletop with her feet planted on the bowl until she's launched back, pushing at it with all her might before pitching herself over the bowl, and finally jumping right onto the handle with a crack, I cringe a bit, knowing that hurt. She falls to the floor and looks up at the stubborn kitchen utensil with narrowed eyes.