59

happy update!

wattpad is back to normal AFTER A FREAKING WEEK THANK GOD FINALLY

guys i've been so stressed out I literally went and got a massage and a facial at this really fancy spa and i'm broke now but i don't care because i needed it haha

anyways, this chapter may or may not have a bad ending... take a wild guess

and enjoy ;)

I sat in the passenger seat of the car, my arms folded over my lap, my right leg bouncing anxiously.

Next to me Harry had his hands on the steering wheel, his eyes on the road in front of us.

I watched out the window as he navigated through the streets of D. C. until he reached an office building, parking in the front row of the lot.

He put the car in park and then looked over at me because I wasn't moving.

"Emma, you're going to be fine. There's nothing to worry about." He said to me, but I just closed my eyes. "I promise you that everything will be okay."

I took a deep breath and nodded before opening my eyes and going to unbuckle my seatbelt.

Harry came around to open my door for me, and then the two of us walked into the building.

He led me to an elevator and when it arrived we stepped in, Harry pressing the button for the third floor.

I nervously tapped my foot against the floor until the elevator stopped and the doors opened, Harry and I walking out.

He led me left down a corridor, passing different offices until we reached one where he opened the door.

We stepped into a small waiting room that was empty besides a receptionist who was sitting behind a desk.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She asked as we stepped up.

"I'm here to see Dr. Horan. The last name is Styles." Harry said and the girl stood up before walking into another room.

Harry gently placed his hand on my back as a comforting gesture, and a minute later the receptionist and a man stepped out.

The man had dirty blonde, almost brown hair, and black glasses framed his eyes. He wore a light grey slacks and then a suit jacket over a blue and white button down, and a blue tie to complete the look.

"Harry. Nice to see you again." He held out his hand to shake Harry's hand. "How have you been?"

"I'm doing well." Harry gave him a smile.

Then the doctor looked at me.

"Ms. Winston, it is an honor to meet you." He shook my hand and then turned to his receptionist. "Marie, you can go home for today."

The girl picked up her bag and left with a small wave.

"I thought privacy would be best." Dr. Horan said. "Now come on in." He waved us into the room where there were a couple of chairs and a sofa.

I sat on the sofa while Dr. Horan and Harry sat in the chairs.

"So, what brings you in today, Emma?" Dr. Horan asked.

I looked to Harry who was watching me, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Harry thinks I have PTSD." I said and Harry shook his head.