5

Chino Hills, California
2:00 pm
January 4, 2018
Lyric

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much." Lyric cried in her brother's neck as they were about to pursue their basketball careers in another country.

"Baby sis it's okay, we still gone visit y'all on the holidays you know you can always call us when you need something." Gelo said.

"Lyric no matter what happens between us we will still find our way back to each other it's just a Ball thing." Melo said as he wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

"Cmon y'all our flight ain't gone wait on us!" LaVar yelled.

Lyric pulled them both in a hug squeezing them tight, "Do good out there." Lyric said.

"I promise, Love you big sister." Melo kissing her cheek and gave Tina a hug and kiss before getting in the car.

Gelo kissed her forehead before walking over to his mom giving her a kiss on the cheek as he wiped her tears.

"Make us proud!" Lyric said.

Prienai, Lithuania
3:00 pm
January 5, 2018
Gelo

"You think you going to get drafted?" Melo asked shooting a three

"Hope so." Gelo said.

"Gelo Izzy calling you." Dmo said.

"Decline it." Gelo shrugged his shoulders.

"She gone beat yo ass." Melo laughed loudly.

"We not even on good terms so I don't know why she calling." Gelo said going up for a layup.

"Glad I don't have no girl problems can't trust these hoes." Melo said as he dribbled around the court.

"You know you still fucking with Ashley." Gelo said.

"Nah cut that hoe off a long time ago." Melo said.

"Zo got Denise pregnant?" Dmo questioned showing his phone to them.

"Bro you lying he would have told us." Gelo said snatching his phone reading the article.

"Apparently It's his." Dmo said.

"Shit fucked up." Melo said shaking his head.

"Gelo! Melo! We need to get to the hotel before it get too late." LaVar said walking in the gym.

"Okay. You talked to Mom and Lyric?" Melo asked.

"Yeah just got off the phone with Lyric to check on them." LaVar said.

As LaVar and the Ball brothers left the arena fans started to crowd around them yelling trying to get an autograph.

"Lonzo got a baby on the way? LaVar you about to be a grandpa?" One of the paparazzis asked putting the camera in his face.

LaVar looked confused as he and his sons got on the bus.

"What the hell they talking about?" LaVar questioned.

"I don't know you have to ask Zo about that." Melo said.

"That damn boy." LaVar shook his head .

Anotha One* Khaled's Voice.