thirteen: f

lust
ləst/Submit
noun: lust

• a very strong sexual desire.
• a passionate desire for something.
"the sin of lust"

synonyms: sexual desire, desire, passion, urge, greed, craving, covetousness, eagerness, yearning, hunger, thirst, appetite
antonyms: aversion

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

He clicked his tongue at the women that stared at him as he walked through the city. They couldn't see his minor annoyance through his face mask.

He forced a smile, causing his eyes to crinkle up as he waved to them. He sighed, his breath through the mask turning into a fog. He just wanted to get to work at his company.

He took the train often. He could drive, but he preferred to catch glimpses at the high school student that took the same train as him. She was underaged, but only by two years.

She always wore a face mask in the morning to hide her chapped lips. Her legs would shiver from the cold, and he would notice that.

He licked his lips every morning when he saw her. He never licked them twice, only once. He never stared for more than a minute, only a few seconds. He always thought about the scenarios that could happen though.

Taehyung got off the train, not noticing that he dropped his pass. He would need that to get home.

"Uh—sir!" she called out to him.

He silently groaned, not wanting to deal with another woman in the early morning. He turned around, ready to be passive aggressive, but he noticed that it was the student. "Yes?"

"You dropped your train pass."

She handed him the bus pass and he took it with his two fingers, purposely brushing against her cold fingers.

She actually got off the route to her school. She decided to be a kind person and give it to him, risking being late to school.

••••

When she wasn't a tutor and maid for Jung Hoseok, she would work at a brothel in a secret location. Anyone could know about it, but only the people who were willing to waste their money would buy the top prostitute.

Taehyung went to the same brothel he always went to. He went when he needed a good time and when he was too lazy to pick up a woman. He usually went on Wednesdays and she normally worked on Thursday and Sunday nights.

But that day was a Sunday.

He saw her in a silk robe, walking through the dimly lit hallways. He immediately wanted to spend the rest of the night with her.

An hour later, he bought her for the rest of the night. She recognized him immediately, but she didn't say anything. She gave him a nod of acknowledgment and started untying her ribbon on the robe.

He stopped her, saying "I don't want that. Not tonight."

She never really noticed how deep his voice was. She figured that it was due to the cold in the morning. She didn't understand what he wanted from her for the night if they weren't going to do anything sexual.

Taehyung chuckled. "I can see by your expression that you don't really get me. I don't care about having sex with you—not right now, at least. I just want to talk and get to know you.
Maybe even cuddle and then fall asleep together."

She slowly nodded. "I'm a high school student in my eleventh year. I have a younger brother and no parents. I like the color purple."

"I like purple too. I work in a company as the boss of a floor. I'm 20-years-old. I finished university online."

"Is it fun to work in a company?" she asked.

He piqued her interest. She definitely didn't want to forever work in a brothel or take care of Hoseok forever.

"It can be tough at first, but if you try your hardest and don't make enemies, everything will be great."

Taehyung sat on the bed and patted his lap, signaling her to sit on his lap. She obeyed and he wrapped his arms around her. He was glad to have found her and have a conversation with her. He didn't mind the actual situation he was in with her. He knew he found the woman he wanted to spend time with.