Wait, I think I remember this movie

By the time Ling Ling and Junjie reached the palace's gates, the young prince was beyond exhausted and confused.

He thought he might've picked up a delirious woman. Or perhaps, having been sacrificed as ghost bride made her spirit lost and crazy. Junjie had seen strange ghosts like her. They typically turned into demons before long and start haunting humans to calm their restless souls.

He was afraid the same might happen to Ling Ling and he would like to prevent that as much as he can.

It was his duty to protect everyone around him no matter what kind of spiritual creature they might be. This is why he was born as a prince.

His forehead knotted and Junjie made a notion of squeezing the tip of the bridge of his nose. He can feel a bad headache coming. "None of what you said made sense, Ling Ling. It's crazy, you don't just travel from one world to another. Different era from another."

"Oh, but I did!" Answered Ling Ling persistently. "How else would I be here talking to you? How do you explain the bracelet?"

Mei snorted behind them, "see, this is why we don't pick up strays. They're all screw loose."

Junjie turned and gave Mei a reprimanding glare. "Hush, I'm quite certain she just went through something traumatic. She looked like she's probably just died and her memory is still lost to her."

"No, I'm not crazy! I'm telling you the truth!" Ling Ling gave both Junjie and Mei a searching look. One of them has got to believe her, she thought.

"I'm not saying you're crazy." Said Junjie in his soft melodic voice. "I'm just saying you might need to rest. I'll have my maidservants make sure you get proper bed down before I summon you again."

They made it to the front steps of the palace where more servants and guardsmen spilled as they greeted the prince upon his return.

Junjie dismounted from his horse then helped Ling Ling down.

Ling Ling surveyed the silver palace before her. It appeared to glimmer under the glare of the sun, before spotting something ethereal, a massive entity flying over the roof of the palace.

It swooshed in great speed flying back and forth. It blended with the light, and clouds, disappearing and appearing in and out. Ling Ling watched it, barely able to keep track of it, until it shone blindingly when the sun hit its thick skin filled with scales.

Ling Ling winced, shutting her eyes at the strike of light invading her eyes.

There was a soft chuckle and she felt Junjie's hand on her shoulder blade as he patted her. "He's amazing, isn't he? You don't get to see a spirit guide like him anymore. Descendants of the dragons are slowly disappearing."

"A dragon?" Murmured Ling Ling picking her head up, she blinked her eyes a few times, trying to regain her sight back. It took her a few seconds to get her eyes used to the colors again.

"Yes, he's the spirit of the palace. He's been around since the beginning of time" Explained Junjie. He took his mask off, there's no reason for him to wear it anymore since he made it home.

 He took his mask off, there's no reason for him to wear it anymore since he made it home

"Yes, I'm a descendant of a dragon. A silver one."

"A silver dragon?" She gasped and brimmed. "Wait, can you turn into a dragon?"

Junjie's lips curled delightedly. "What? You want to go on a ride behind my back?"

"That and I want to see a real dragon in real life."

"Maybe one day. I'll take you for a ride with me." Junjie grinned.