more.books

You can find more of my books on my profile!
Here are the descriptions for the ones I have currently:

~~~

INNOCENT PRISONERS

"In a room that held the most dangerous men, stood an angel

"In a room that held the most dangerous men, stood an angel."

~

Daisy was a beautiful, naïve daughter of a proud, wealthy family. Somehow, she agreed to go prison to protect her family's dignity. Only she didn't know that it would be at Bluebird Prison... for Men!

Alone and afraid in an unknown place with strange people, she tried her best to disappear into the shadows, wishing nothing more than to escape. But, that was impossible when her adorable personality and doe eyes held an innocence that could capture any man's heart and drop them to their knees.

A heart she did unknowingly capture belonged to none other than Seth. While she was sweet and shy, he was dangerous and struck fear into the strongest of men. A dominating aura was carried proudly around him yet when he met his lovely Daisy, he was instantly wrapped around all of her tiny fingers, knowing he'd do whatever possible to give her everything she had ever wanted.

~~~

VAMPIRE'S BABY WOLF

"You're all mine, baby wolf

"You're all mine, baby wolf."

~

Nicholas was the Vampire Prince, next in line for the throne. He was cruel and unforgiving to enemies but was kind-hearted to people who deserved it. He was alive for centuries but spent all that time alone and wishing for someone to love. That was until he found himself with a little bundle of pure innocence in the form of a werewolf mate called Amara.

After spending many years apart, Amara grew up into a beautiful yet naive young woman, unaware of the revolution forming in the kingdom and the truth about her parents' death. With the feud between vampires and werewolves, she is forced to hide who she truly is from fear.

Amara has always felt different, like there was a part of her missing but when her prince comes back, only then, does she feel complete.

~~~

ADORE

"I was yours the moment I saw you and I'm still yours now

"I was yours the moment I saw you and I'm still yours now. Just like you're mine, Princess. Forever."

~

She was the quiet girl that tried her best to stay invisible yet would managed to capture the attention of everyone by just her mere presence.

He was the loud boy that caused trouble where ever he went yet would be as sweet as pie when it came to his princess. His Flora.

Theo was Flora's best friend's brother, forcing them to grow up by each other's side. But, neither would mind as they were like milk and cookies - completely different but perfect together. She looked up in awe of him and he looked down at her with adoring eyes.

That was until Theo's trouble eventually caught up with him as he was sent to away to live with his Uncle, forcing the two apart. Now, he's returned and he's come to claim what is his.

~~~

PSYCHOTIC LITTLE KILLER

"Who knew the face of evil was as adorable as yours

"Who knew the face of evil was as adorable as yours."

~

Poppy was a self diagnosed psychopath. She had the voice of an angel and the looks that matched, giving her the appearance of innocence that people wished they had. However, as much as she was adorable, she was also crazy - killing anyone without a worry. She grew up alone so it wasn't as if anyone could scold her for it.

Well, she was alone until certain circumstances led her to Elijah, a gang leader that listened to no one and smiled for no one. But, that somehow changed when he met a psychotic little killer.

~~~

I'm back writing after a four year break and will be picking back up on these books.
Follow the journey on my profiles.

PATREON
patreon.com/esssea

INKITT
search esssea

GOOD NOVEL
search esssea

WATTPAD
search esssea

~~~