.:|Two|:.

"I wonder why such a beautiful specimen such as yourself is laying out here in the snow?" The shrill voice called out to Lillian, a light chuckle leaving their throat.

Lillian screamed incoherently; willing her body to start fighting, every red flag waving in her head that this person was dangerous.

"Dearie, it seems that you are frozen solid. Your beautiful lips have turned blue. Please allow me to help you."

Slowly the shadowed figured crept closer, just as a prowling wolf would stalk its own prey. Closer, closer yet. Shimmering glossed eyes glimmered in the faint light from the far end of the alley, never leaving Lillian's body as they sized her up. Searching for the slightest movement; their head ducking in the slightest, realizing that the prone woman on the frozen ground wasn't going anywhere.

Crouching near Lillian's frozen body; she clearly saw the figure, but the thought that it was a she was now gone. Chin-length stringy hair framed a thin face; thin lips spread wide as the predator eyes narrowed on Lillian's body. Caressing every curve of her body without ever physically touching her. He bent closer to her body; a thin hand reaching out, hovering a mere's breath away from her body as he traced the outline of it.

As the man licked his lips smacking loudly as if he was just given the most succulent meal of his choice, the sharp sheen that shimmered in his eyes fading out. The facial muscles of his face slacked; matching his now vacant eyes. He stared blankly at Lillian; no recognition of anything that was in front of him, his body frozen in place.

Looking past him, Lillian saw a glint of light at the end of the alleyway, her mind hyper-focusing on it. With eyes wide she stared, trying to track any movement. She never saw them coming; a shadowy figure appeared mere feet in front of her, glimmering emerald eyes cast down upon her body.

Lillian's eyes watered as she fought to keep them open, but she could feel the cold finally start to consume her mind. The harder that she tried to focus on the shadowy figure with the brilliant green eyes, the wider the blackness crept in her vision. Her mind only whispering the word, please.

It was Lillian's last thought before the inky blackness took over was the only thing she still had strength for. She had already succumbed to unconsciousness when the figure moved closer to her body, scooping her frozen body up from the snow-covered ground. Her body gave no reaction to being lifted and carried, for she was now on the brink of death. Her breathing was shallow and long, ragged as her body was slowly giving up.

The figure reached into his trousers retrieving a vial that looked like diluted milk, pressing the opening to Lillian's frozen blue lips. The liquid slithered through the opening of her lips, to slid down her throat. With all the mysterious liquid consumed, the shadowed figure stood with bated breath as they seemed to wait for something to happen.

It was subtle at first. The brilliant blue of her frozen lips was turning back to their original rosy red, opening to take in her first deep breath of air since she had run away that night. Her chest was raising and falling as her lungs took in deep generous gasps of air. The shadowed figure looked down at Lillian satisfied with the results the mysterious liquid gave. Tightening their grip on her body, the figure turned to head back down the alley way, carrying Lillian to an unknown location. Her mind still lulling in blackness of unconsciousness.