Chapter 10

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys How Are You All :) Me And Norabubbles Hope Are Fans Will Like This Chapter :) What DO You Think Of Nathan? Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Ask Any Questions If You Like :) We Hope You Enjoy It :) Thanks For Reading And Your Support Guys Love You All :) Enjoy This Chapter...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IN THE MEETING ROOM 

"ORDER MAN ORDER!" Blaze yelled banning his hammer on the table. He had summoned some of the pack fighters, the werewolves council, Leo, Josh and Mick into the meating room. The meeting room is a huge room with a big round table in the middle of it. Everyone stopped talking turning their heads to Blaze.

Once Blaze knew he has their attention he spoke once again, "I have summoned you all here to talk about these rouges. Alex a 2nd class going to 1st pack fighter had been attacked and they gave her a not saying they wanted the Luna's child and we had until the next full moon or they will attack again". 

The council members mumbled among themselves then the leader spoke, "we must protect the pack and deal with these rouges however...Is this not because of the little rouge you took in Alpha Blaze? Ever since she came to your pack the rouges have been out of control".  

Blaze growled slamming his hands onto his desk, "Mia was being chased by rouges and we do not know why council leader Zack. She is innocent in this, her pack was killed by the rouges chasing her and the pack have welcomed her into the pack and there happy". 

Blaze's pack fighters started to yell at the council defending not only their Alpha but Mia as well. Even though Blaze was annoyed with Zack he could not let them try and tear each other's heads off, banning his hammer once again he yelled, "ORDER MEN ORDER!".

Once silent he spoke with anger in his voice, "let's us talk about the rouges I have men guarding the pack not only that Josh and Leo are protecting each other. We must do something about these rouges and find out the reason why there after Leo".

Zack spoke again, "we will order some of our men to come and help defend the pack, once all of this is over they will come back to their families". Blaze looked at the council nodding, "thank you...pack fighters warn the others about this". The pack fighter nodded then went out to do as their Alpha said.

"Alpha Blaze why would the rouges want Leo the Luna is gone" asked a female member for the council, before Blaze could answer a little voice called out, "daddy?" everyone turned around seeing little Mia at the door with her PJs on her holding a teddy bear.

Mia looked at all the people she saw and they looked scary, a little frightened Mia ran to Blaze and climbed up onto his lap hugging into him shaking a little, "I had bad bad dream"

Blaze hugged Mia rubbing her back, "that will be all gentleman thank you for helping us". With that said Blaze picked Mia up and took her to her room, "what was the bad dream about baby" he asked putting Mia in her bed then sat next to her.

Mia looked up to him, "those meanies came...Hurt family and took me away" she cried hugging to to Blaze more. Blaze looked down on her smiling, "baby they wont hurt the pack or the family I promise I'll protect you". 

Closing her eyes Mia whispered "promise" Blaze kissed Mia on the forehead, "I promise baby...Night night". Blaze walked out of Mia's room when she was sound asleep. Then he went to his office ready to get things ready for the pack. He was going to keep is promise no matter what...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Go Guys Another Update For You All :) We Hope You Like It And We'll Be Updating Soon :) Please Comment & Vote And If Its A Bit Short Sorry For That :) People Get Ready To Fasten You Seat belts Its About To Get Bumpy :) Bye For Now Guys :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) Bye