10. A Way Around

Her..

I really should stop crying. I have been crying ever since I took that damned piece of paper out of my purse and wrote that stupid note. I had to, though. I had to tell him all that and it seemed the easier way. I wish I can see him again though. God, please help me stop crying. I still have a very long day to go through and it already started miserably.

"Miss? Are you okay?" The driver asked, grabbing me away from my thoughts.

"Yes, thank you." I simply replied before rethinking my answer.

"No, you know what? I'm not okay. I have a very good and legit reason to be crying, yet surprisingly, I couldn't care less about it. I'm crying for a totally different reason, much less important, much less painful. Still, I can't stop thinking and crying about it and it doesn't make any sense, and I have a really long day that will bring me much more tears. Yet, here I am sitting in a cab crying my eyes out, for all the wrong reasons, in front of a stranger yet again, which I never ever normally do, until so much had changed last night. How can I cry in front of you, and why?"

"Uhh-" I continued before he could answer.

"Because the reason I'm crying right now is way more important to me than keeping myself from looking weak in front of others. I don't care if I look weak in front of you or not. I just care about what happened last night, and this morning, and the note, and his reaction when he reads it, and if I'm ever gonna get the chance to see him again." I took a deep breath then went on.

"I honestly can't stop myself from thinking about him or about how much I somehow miss him already, and it's driving me absolutely crazy, because here I am, on my way to the person who till last night I thought was the most important in my life, and I should really be thinking about what I am gonna say to him and what he's gonna say to me, and what I'm gonna do with him, generally." I sniffed, wiping a tear.

"But all I can actually do think about is Dean. What he said last night, what he is going to say when he wakes up. Whether he's going to care that I left or not, whether he's gonna miss me and think about me as much as I do about him, or he'll just forget about me and that we ever crossed paths. And you know what else? I really want to stop crying." I wiped my face quickly.

"I really want to stop thinking about him, because it hurts and I don't know why, but what hurts even more is that I can't stop, and that deep inside I don't want to stop myself from thinking about him. I don't want to forget about him just yet. And that's why I'm truly miserable. Does that make any sense to you?" I took a deep breath to calm myself from crying. The man's mouth was hanging low in a shocked and confused reaction. He was looking at me with wide eyes, trying to think of an answer.

I take it I was babbling again, and obviously he didn't get anything I just said.

"No." He said truthfully, handing me a tissue.

"I know." I wiped my face and took a deep breath again to steady myself.

"However, I will tell you what my wife always tells our daughter whenever she has boy drama, or is too confused and can't tell what is what." He smiled and I paid more attention.

"She tells her that love is where your heart keeps fluttering, and that no matter what happens in life, fate always has a way around, if God allows it. So, don't worry yourself too much, and just let everything be, and have faith that whatever the dilemma is, fate always has a way around." He advised.

Love is where your heat keeps fluttering.

"I'm sorry, I rambled, and your wife sounds truly awesome." I smiled, my heart filled with warmth.