Chapter 1: Meeting Him

'None of this is a coincidence '

Third Person POV

Jimin slowly walked along the side streets, not really paying attention to or caring about the rain that was currently running down his porcelain face

Jimin slowly walked along the side streets, not really paying attention to or caring about the rain that was currently running down his porcelain face. He didn't really have any reason to hurry home. He didn't really have any reason to hurry anywhere to be honest. Everyday was just the same. Wake up, work at the cafe and then return home to sleep. Nothing exciting.

He didn't exactly crave any excitement, or else he would've sorted it out by now. No, he just didn't want the rest of his life to be this...bleak. But what could he do? He had no money and was practically an orphan since his parents had disowned him as a teen. Being boring was better than not living but then again, what was the point in living if there isn't enjoyment?

Thoughts like that often crept into his mind, making him contemplate the meaning of his existence in this world of uneven fortune. They allowed him to escape from reality from time to time, giving him a break, however on this occasion it just caused more trouble. Being distracted by his own thoughts, Jimin bumped into someone. But not just anybody; someone who seemed to be carrying a some sort of weapon, perhaps a gun, on their hip and it was definitely not for decoration. Staggering backwards, Jimin tried to swallow the lump in his throat to apologise as he stared at the tall man but the words wouldn't form. The man's darkening expression did not help the situation at all.

Running seemed to be Jimin's best option but the real question was, was it really worth it? He had nothing to necessarily live for so a chance of possibly dying did not seem so daunting. It wasn't that he wanted death, it was that he wanted something better than what he had to call a life. He was desperate.

Straightening himself out a little, he took a deep breath, ready to apologise but before he could, something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. There was someone else in the alleyway, but they weren't moving. They were just laying down on the floor in some puddle.

A red puddle...

Realisation hit Jimin like a ton of bricks. He may have wanted excitement, but not as much as to be a witness of a potential murder! Stuttering and trying to control his actions, Jimin turned back to the man who had noticed Jimin's attention towards the scene. He was about to run away but a strong hold on his upper arm held him in his place.

"Follow me."

The voice was low and slightly raspy, most likely trying to disguise it's true sound, but nevertheless chilling. Not having a choice in the matter, Jimin followed the tall man towards the alleyway until they stopped at an old metal door. Unsure of what to do, Jimin just stood there whilst the man grew impatient with his childish antics. He pulled the door open with one hand and pushed Jimin in with the other. Once inside, Jimin was met with an overload to his senses. There was music blasting from outside the stairwell they were now standing on, the smell of alcohol, drugs and cigarettes giving him a slight headache. The sight of half naked girls dancing on tables also dazed him as he entered the main hall, not quite sure of how to react as this was definitely too much excitement. Oh well, careful what you wish for kids.

He felt a sharp jab in his back signalling him to carry on moving forward, leading him to be face to face with yet another door. This one was different though. There were two large bodyguards standing outside the door, each holding a large gun, eyeing Jimin suspiciously before turning their gazes to the guy currently holding onto the back of Jimin's drenched jacket.

"I need to talk to the boss."

"He's busy." One of the guards sent daggers towards the man behind Jimin, making him feel even more uncomfortable.

"Its urgent...he saw."

At the mention of Jimin's unfortunate curiosity, the guards shot a look at Jimin once again before one of them pulled a walkie-talkie out of their jacket. A muffled voice could be heard before the guard returned the device to his pocket. He gave a small nod towards the duo before moving aside along with his colleague to allow them inside. Once inside, Jimin's mind was blown. Where he had expected to see a lavish room with lots of women and rich men, all he saw was a man sat on a sofa surrounded by papers showing what seemed to be blueprints.

Without looking up, the man addressed Jimin's captor.
"What have you brought me this time Namjoon?"

The man behind Jimin, Namjoon, chuckled slightly before regaining his serious manner.
"I brought you someone who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

The boss didn't pay much attention to Jimin and Namjoon as he continued to flip through the blueprints.
"And why are they here then?"

"I couldn't get rid of this one sir."

This caught Jimin's attention. What was he talking about? He didn't even try to get rid of him. The boss seemed to freeze for a moment before asking Namjoon why he was unable to dispose of the individual.

"Take a look for yourself."

And that's exactly what the boss did. Without either of them realising, Jimin and the boss locked eyes as he raised his head; his true beauty only now being revealed. Neither said anything as they both seemed to be awestruck with the other's individual beauty.

"You may leave us now Namjoon."

"As you wish." Namjoon left with a small smirk on his face as he closed the door behind him, leaving the two alone in the room staring at each other. The boss was first to speak.

"What's your name?"

"P-Park Jimin." The man smiled at Jimin's name, seeming to find it quite fitting for him. He slowly laid back on the sofa, making himself comfortable in a rather seductive pose.

"Well hello Park Jimin, I'm Suga, also known as Agust D, but I'm sure you won't end up calling me one of those names."