54 - Holding Hands

In this interview, the interviewer was being very rude to Ryan because he wouldn't get off his phone.

The reason why Ryan was on his phone is because his father was in the hospital for serious reasons and he was waiting for a call from the hospital.

This is their whole conversation:

Interviewer: What's your favorite piece of hardware?
Ryan: Uhmm, either ipods or sidekicks.
Interviewer: We had to take yours away right?
Ryan: Yeah, you did..
Interviewer: We had to pry it out of your hands. Were like 'hey come on, we need to shoot this with you!'
Ryan: Yeah, I don't appreciate that at all actually.
Interviewer: It's alright, we'll give it back. So critical that you can't go without it, not even for the mere moment's that we talk on TV.
Ryan: Yeah, I'm shaking, having withdrawals.
Brendon: It's alright, you're going to be okay.
Interviewer: *laughs* All right, now we got another nominee in the 'All That Rocks'

When Brendon said "it's alright, you're going to be okay." He motions Ryan's hand into his. The interviewer sees them hold hands and laughs, and in the background you can see Jon Walker flipping his off.

Aside from Ryden, it makes me so happy that Brendon, Spencer, and Jon were there for Ryan. When Brendon took Ryan's hand, Ryan looked away like he was blushing or trying to keep the tears away.