Chapter 15 Hero

Argonaut and the rest were worried that Bell would get killed, they tried to get down as soon as they say this, but the floor boss was strong and sensed the other adventures and used his power to seal the entrance and make it near impossible for anyone to get through, however the only one on the other side was Lefiya as she was already down some way's past them as she wanted to see with her own eye's what Bell was doing, and the rest were on the wrong side to get to Bell and help him, Finn and Gareth tried smashing them, but they were strong spikes and neither of the 2 could even crack one spike.

Argonaut:" don't worry I'll get us through in no time"

he punched the spikes blocking his path and they were shattered in moments into mere dust, they were amazed at how easy it seemed to him to punch away all the spike's in the way when they were that thick and sturdy to even Finn and Gareth.

Asfi's thought's:" so this is the power of a level 7, far more powerful then I thought"

but the moment they broke they regenerated almost as fast as they were broken making it look like not a single scratch was on it, more like they were sent back in time because it went in reverse, and it became thicker and spikier, making things far more difficult for them.

Tiona:" what the"

Finn:" it seems that the floor bosses powers are stronger as well"

Argonaut:" the hell, if I knew this would happen, I would have stayed with Bell to help him"

Argonaut's thought's:" like this, we can't get to him, even if I'm strong, I can't get through like this, it would have been better if I just watched in the floor, even if it did make Bell focus on me a little during his fight"

Lily then had her halberd pointed at Argonaut and demanded he tells her, Haruhime, and Wiene what was going on, he immediately with no hesitation explained the situation, and the 3 were scared near to death.

Lily:" WELL SMASH THESE SPIKE'S SO WE CAN HELP"

Argonaut smashed them again and just like last time, only he was careful not to get his fist impaled, but it only made thing's worse, the very scared Lefiya was shivering at the end of her spikes and practically whimpering in fear of being useless without her friend's help.

Riveria:" wait, Leviya, where is she"

Lefiya:" I'm on the other side of this spike wall"

Riveria:" Lefiya are you alright, are you hurt"

Lefiya:" yeah, but I'm scared, I don't know what to do"

Argonaut:" listen, I know I'm asking a lot here, but I need you to help Bell, your the only one who can help him right now"

going to the fight the moment the floor boss got serious, Bell has been on a very bad defensive trying to dodge attack's from every imaginable corner, with even worse offensive since his attack's seem to do little to nothing, Bell tried using magic, but the monster seems magic resistant, with very little he thought he would try escaping, but since the entrance is sealed, his only option is to fight, in the fight he had taken a lot of damage and is nearing his breaking point.

Lefiya:" But... I'm nowhere near the strength of miss Ais, and Bell... he's way stronger than me"

Bete:" not to mention she's weak, their's no way-"

Argonaut hit Bete into the wall instantly breaking all his rib's and then he snapped his tail in rage, he had enough, and Bete sat in the corner in shame and pain scared and crying from the pain he's in, trying to hide it from the other's but still.